Home Selling in Tahoe Park>Question Details

Harriet Joaq…, Other/Just Looking in Tahoe Park, Sacramento...

What is the average price of recently sold 3bdrm 1 bath Tahoe Park homes? E-mail: harrijo47@yahoo.com

Asked by Harriet Joaquin, Tahoe Park, Sacramento, CA Tue May 26, 2009

Answers

3
Anna Boyd Re/Max’s answer
Hi Harriet,
I used to live in those neck of the woods when I was a young married (off Broadway and 59th). My favorite babysitter lived off 62th St past Fruitridge. Tahoe Park was a popular choice for first time homebuyers even then. I have pictures of my newborn twins at Tahoe Park.

A quick look of solds does show the immediate area anywhere from $58,000-$95,000 which makes me want to send out an email to all my first time homebuyers because it is such a cute area and has such
a great commute and close to everything. But...

good news is that the pendings are going from the low 100's to a home that went pending sale in 49 days on Tahoe Way listed at $299,000 - which suggests it won't be "too" far off the list price. It was a 2 bed 1 bath 1203 sq feet.
Web Reference: http://www.annaboyd.com
I agree with Elizabeth. There is a wide variance of areas people call Tahoe Park and square footage is a key factor. If you can give a reference point like 59th and Broadway for example, with sq footage information, that would help get you a better answer. Tammy Vallejo
It really depends on the streets. To get an accurate picture, one would need to look at the past 3 months and that number can fluctuate depending on the exact neighborhood. Homes on 7th, 8th, 9th, for example, tend to have higher average prices. Brick tudors are worth more than a stucco bungalow.

Without drawing a specific map search for you, which wouldn't take into account square footage, btw, I can tell you that 95820 has an average listed price of $119,000 for April. It's been steadily increasing ever since December. The average sold is $81,000, down from $84,000 in March.

The average price PSF for 95820 is $71.