Hopeful87, Home Seller in 49315

What is the average # of days to sale a home i nGrand Rapids (zip 49315)?

Asked by Hopeful87, 49315 Tue Jun 30, 2009

Answers

5
Lately in Byron Center, if it is priced right, and is worth the money, they are gone in one day.
I'd love to help you. Please contact me through my Trulia profile.
In Byron Center, if the house was priced accurately by an agent, it would sell in around 20 days or less.
Other homes priced about market value usually sold after 30 days or more.
There were also a very large number of FSBO homes that sold in Byron Center, that aren't reported to the Grand Rapids Association of Realtors.
The Grand Rapids Association of Realtors report for July 2013 shows that for residential single family homes that SOLD in July, the average days on market was down to 45 days. Here is a link to the full report: http://www.grar.com/docs/media/july_2013.pdf
In Byron Center Michigan (49315) in the month of August there were 8 homes Sold and the average days on the market was about 67 days. The time frames were all over the board for days on the market. They ranged from 6 days all the way to 149 days to sell. I hope this helps!