Home Selling in Rose Hill>Question Details

Ladyhawk, Home Seller in Rose Hill, KS

What is the average number of Days for a house to be on the Market in Rose Hill?

Asked by Ladyhawk, Rose Hill, KS Wed Jul 1, 2009

Answers

4
I live in Rose Hill, Give me a call and I can get your days on market for the exact area your home is located in.
If they are priced right they should have a contract with in the first month
Ok well I have worked a lot around Rose Hill lately. It truly depends on the quality of the home. I have seen homes have contract within a week. I have also seen them sit for months due to needing work. Give me a call and I will give you an exact days on the market. To be more exact I need the area of town you live in.

Angie Grossman, Realtor
Stucky and Associates
316-519-3437

Angie Grossman, Realtor
Stucky and Associates
316-519-3437