Van Leeuwen…, Home Seller in Phoenix, AZ

What is the average home sale time on a home in South Phoenix?

Asked by Van Leeuwen Investments, Phoenix, AZ Wed Jul 31, 2013

Answers

15
Good Morning. South Mountain Village Corridor is a few miles long and the type of homes vary, year of homes very and size of homes vary. I could give you a cart blanc answer but I am not sure that is what you are looking for. I do live an work in the area of both the SMV and the LV corridors and would be happy to give you a more in depth answer if I knew of the area you are referring too. my number is 480-385-8633.
You can look at my profile and see that I have done a lot of business in this area. If you want to give me a call I can tell you exactly what, how, why and exactly where the homes in South Phoenix are going the fastest and best priced.
AJ Stewart
480-217-2167
Prudential Arizona Properties
I have been selling in South Phoenix for quite some time and have been pushing the envelope on prices, and selling primarily to primary residents rather than investors in an attempt to help stabilize the neighborhood residing in the zip code of 85042. I just sold a home last month for $108,000.00 that appraised for $125,000.00. I originally sold the home to clients one year ago for $90,000.00. The only reason it sold so low is because it was a family member selling to their Mother. Values are going up, and that is from $40,000.00-$60,000.00 to upwards of $125,000.00-$155,000.00 in the last two years. This is really good news for home owners in that square mile from the I10 freeway to 40th St and from Baseline to Southern.
I would be happy to help you sell or buy a home.
AJ Stewart
Prudential Arizona Properties
480-217-2167
Sale time's going to depend on a number of factors:

1) Price in relation to market value
2) Overall price point (the higher the price, particularly above $200k, the longer the sale time)
3) Property condition
4) Marketing
5) Price in relation to market value

Did I mention that last one twice?

Sale time can vary widely from one neighborhood to the next, one subdivision to the next. So it's not the kind of question where a general answer can be given with any accuracy.
Web Reference: http://expiredtosoldaz.com
I am an agent and I do live along the Baseline Corridor,which is now referred to as the South Mountain Village and if you are going further west it is called the Laveen Village corridors, so I am familiar with the area and the homes. I own a rental and a home in the area. Again feel free to contact and interview me and my company United Brokers Group.
Hi Paula,

It depends on a lot of factors like many other people have already said. I would be more than happy to pull up a comparative market analysis on your property to see what would be a good pricing point in your area. I can also show you the recent sales and listings to see how long each of them took to sell.

Marketing the property properly is also another key in having the home sold quickly. Give me a call or quick email and I can get you some more information. Thanks
Hi, South Mountain Village communities are growing and the price of homes vary depending on the location in the community. if I can help you please contact me through my Trulia profile.
Have a great Arizona Day
I have some several in that area over the years, and it will depend on many factors. Under the current market my agent has been selling them in about a week. Make sure to find a good agent - that will make the difference.
Hello Van

this is going to be diferent from home to home ;because you have to take in to account when it was build , size , bedrooms ,bathrooms , condition , type of sale ,etc

this is just an idea from april 29 ,2013 list date to today
now this is all types ,years ,condition,etc data

days on market from list date to change to pending 17
days from list date to close of escrow 42

this is just to give you an idea

i would love to help you if you want a CMA of your property email me or call me to chat
have a listing going up in that zip code in just a few days

6025255617 ,please leave a message if i dont answer have a great day
With a motivated seller and the right agent (like myself) the home can go under contract quickly--within days. Most homes are selling in less than 30 days in this market. How soon are you planning on selling your home?
It all really depends on the condition of the home, location, and comparable prices in that area.

With the right agent marketing the property aggressively it will also help the turn time as well.

It appears by your name you are an investor or looking to invest. If you have properties to move or are looking to purchase more I would be happy to provide any information you are looking for.

I will work hard for you.

Call me anytime 602-552-6421 or email gordon@az1homesearch.com

I'm happy to help. South Phoenix is a large area with a broad range in pricing. Do you need a CMA for a specific zip code or subdivision?
The turn time on all properties in the Valley typically depend on the actual LOCATION (not only part of town but things like within a subdivision vs backing a major roadway), CONDITION (move-in ready vs some repairs vs major repairs), AMENITIES/UPGRADES (Pool, Granite, extra BathRm, Large Yard, Extra Garage, Appliances etc) and of course, PRICE! We are starting to see more Sellers trying to list homes well over market value thinking they will still get multiple offers and higher than list price buyer's. Unless a Home is a 5star option for that Buyer, it is unlikely that Buyer's are going to go that much over Market Value (not list price). I was just looking in South Phoenix with a buyer and we found the best homes were going within 7-10 days. If I can help you look in the area for a property, please give me a call. 602-672-6189.
Melissa K Schwartz, Associate Broker
Realty One Group
MSchwartz@RealtyOneAZ.com
Web Reference: http://AZFineLiving.com
In the 85042 zip code, right now for the homes showing active, 52 is the average number of days on market, but as Doug mentioned, if priced right and a decent property with the right marketing, it should sell much sooner.

I specialize in representing sellers so please feel free to reach out if you've like more detailed info on your specific property.

My website is http://www.MetroPhoenixAgent.com and phone 623-203-2264
The average days are short (5-10 Days) for good properties that are priced correctly and marketed correctly.

It would be best to be more specific to a subdivision if you would like better answers. Would be glad to help you and get you quality. So many variables, one source says 59 Days on the Market but that is using AWC's etc so many of the Short Sales are lumped in.