Dmorela, Home Seller in 33480

What is the average commission paid to listing brokers for equestrian lots in Wellington, FL? I'm looking for

Asked by Dmorela, 33480 Fri Jun 5, 2009

% with and without a cooperating broker. Thanks

Answers

7
Hello Dmorela.... There is not a set commission rate per say; however, what is seen often is around 6%. It really varies based on the level of service being provided and your goals. What you really want to do is meet with a few agents (3 at most) and see exactly what each agent/broker will do to market your property, what knowledge they have and if you feel you can work with them. Call me or we can meet at my office to talk about the benefits of trying to sell your lot.

Gene Platt
REALTOR®
Illustrated Properties
(561) 632-5400
genedpla@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/ShowMePalmBeach

When listing with an agent, you shouldn't only consider what the commission rate will be, but more importantly how the Realtor will work for you and get your home sold fast.

No matter what the commission rate will be if you get top market value and get your home sold fast through the right marketing and agent tools, it will pay off for you at the end.

If you would like to get more information on how to find a Realtor who can get the job done right, please feel free to contact me

Thank you

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
Does it really matter what the commission amounts to so long as you get what you need in a timely manner? We are very well connected in the equestrian community through our team (The McClintock Group - we're World Champions) at Keller Williams Realty in Boynton Beach, Florida. Please tell us what commission structure you are comfortable with and let's get your property SOLD!

Steven A. Schnitzer
stevenaschnitzer@gmail.com
561-735-3079 office
HI,
The average commission paid to listing brokers is 2.5%
Please give me a call at 818.0068.
We at Sotheby's have a lot of experience on selling lots in Wellington.

Roger Warwick
Dmorela,

Nadine failed to mention why she didn't want to discuss it in an open forum. It can be considered to be a Sherman Antitrust law infraction. She was not just being evasive. Furthermore, you probably will not get an answer to your question on this thread from any of the agents, but you will get some solicitation for your business. :)
HI,
That's a question I would prefer to discuss with you on an individual basis, not in an open forum. Please give me a call and we can see what we can work out.

Nadine Mauro
Regency Realty Services
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com