Bridget, Home Seller in Anthem, AZ

What is the average amount of time it takes to sell a house in Anthem, AZ?

Asked by Bridget, Anthem, AZ Wed Oct 22, 2008

Answers

7
Hi Bridget,

What area of Anthem is your home located? I post the Anthem Home Sales Stats on my blog monthly.
Today the lender owned homes is the majority in Anthem.

January 2009 the average time for an owner occupied home took 140 days.
February 2009 the average time for an owner occupied home took 122 days.

These average numbers can vary depending on what part of Anthem that you live in.

Anthem, AZ will be featured on HGTV on March 25th...hopefully it will help bring a buyer your way!
Please visit my website for more info http://www.KathleenInAZ.com

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about Anthem, AZ home sales.
Web Reference: http://www.KathleenInAZ.com
Bridget
You need to know the truth about home sales.
On average homes that sell for the most money, closest to asking price, sell in the first thirty days. in almost any market. As a home sits on the market, they lose value. In most markets, there are actually two submarkets:
80% of homes are over-priced, not marketed well, and not prepared for market, so they sit there, losing value. At 120 days in my market listings sell at 92.7% of asking.

OTOH listings that sell at 30 days are selling for 99.7% of asking. So, what do you want/ 99.7% or 92.7%?

How come only 20% of the listings sell within 30 days? Because not all Realtors are created equal.

I would be happy to help you by referring a top Realtor for a consultation. They can analyze your situation, you can compare them to others, then you make the call.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Bridget,

As long as the property is priced right, staged and move in ready it should sell in a short time.

Many of the homes up there have been on the market for several months. The average would probably look frightening!

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!
Bridget,

I think we need to clarify your question a bit.

If you are selling it By Owner, then it could take you much too long and you may start to chase the market downward in price in order to get it sold... eventually.

If you use a qualified hard working Realtor that knows your area and knows how to market your home then you will be more likely to sell it in a shorter period of time then if you don't use a Realtor.

You see, there is a variable here that needs to be determined.

If I were selling your home and you were willing to price it to sell, then yes, we might be able to have your home sold in 30-45 days.

No one can promise to sell your home in any given time frame right now given the current economic conditions with any rational frame of mind without giving it away.

I have agents that I work with who actively list and sell property in your area and if you are not already listed with a Realtor then my team can certainly bust our tails to help you.

I hope the best for you and I'm here if you need me.

Stew Keene
Inspire Realty Group - Keller Williams
Bridget,

If the property has the correct marketing and is priced right from the beginning you should expect to have an offer within 30 days. I recently represented a seller on a short sale property in Anthen and we received a good offer 2 weeks after we listed it and started the marketing. The bank accepted the offer in a relatively short period of time and it close shortly after. The property sold for $520k.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

The average time it has taken for a house to obtain a contract (for those that have closed in the last 90 days) is 96 days on the market.

Please let me know if I can help any further.
Web Reference: http://www.TLeeRealty.com
Hi Bridget,

Last month (9/1-9/30), there were 82 homes sold in Anthem, with an average time on the market of 94 days.
With more details about your home in Anthem, I can give you even more precise information. So, I invite you to contact me for further detailed assistance.

---
PAUL WELDEN
HomeSmart Real Estate
Web Reference: http://CheapListingFee.com