Felicia Burt, Home Owner in San Diego, CA

What is my house worth 3614 Voyager Circle San Diego, CA 92130?

Asked by Felicia Burt, San Diego, CA Fri Jan 6, 2012

Answers

13
Not me ... :)

.
I just want to know which one of you ended up capturing Felicia as your client?
How is the house sale going?

Finacial Advisor, Agent, San Diego, CA
I'll sell your home in 39 days or I'll sell it for free................GUARANTEED

Free in home cosultation

Karen Randolph
Finacial Advisor
DRE# 01883920
call 858-775-3918
Hello Felicia,

92130 is a sought after area...if you would like to send me your email address, I can send you a list of the current market conditions in your area...this will give you an idea of what the homes are selling for nearby. As others mentioned, we really need to see the actual property in order to determine a more accurate sales price.

Julie Seebruch - SFR, CIPS, RMS, CID
julie@willisallen.com
858.354.6199

Willis Allen Real Estate
Hello Felicia,

I'm the listing agent for 3456 Voyager Circle. We're getting ready to close escrow next week. I know the neighborhood very well. Please feel free to email or call me.

Jason Fogelman
Prudential California Realty
858-876-2003
jason@foghomes.com
Hi Felicia,
As most have indicated here, we can all analyze the current sales figures in your area to give you a rough estimate of what your home is worth in the current market. The next step is touring your home to find out how it compares in terms of upgrades, condition, etc. to the other homes in our analysis. You have lots of people here that can help you with that. I would love to offer my services as well. You definitely want someone with lots of experience and know-how to help you navigate this very tricky market. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker/Owner
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
Hi Felicia! I am sorry to see your home did not sell the last time it was on the market. If you are interested, I can take a tour of your home and offer you a new complimentary market analysis and show you my 12 Step "Crush the Competition" Marketing Plan designed to get your home sold now. Carmel Valley is one one of the top zip codes in San Diego with a very hot market. Priced right with a powerful marketing plan, your home will sell!! wishing you great success in 2012!
Chris Gorno
Windermere Real Estate SoCal
Web Reference: http://www.chrisgorno.com
Dear Felicia,

I am an independent/broker/owner who has been selling in Carmel Valley since 1997 & assisting clients throughout the county with their sales and financing needs since 1995! I would be happy to meet with you to tour your home, provide a market analysis for you and answer any questions that you may have.

Feel free to contact me directly at 858.592.0100 or email tim@skoglinrealestate.com.

Thank you for the opportunity to help!

Tim Skoglin
Broker/Owner
Skoglin Real Estate, Inc.

http://www.SkoglinRealEstate.com
Felicia:

No one can give you an accurate evaluation until they’ve actually been inside your home, looked at condition and amenities and then compared it to recent closed sales in the area. I’d recommend you have at least two Realtors come by and do an assessment for you, preferably more. It’s a service most local Realtors will be willing to perform for no charge. Once you have the numbers, average them – unfortunately, all evaluations are only an opinion, and some agents give higher prospective evaluations hoping to get a listing, only to back once you’ve been on the market for a while and ask for a price adjustment back down to a realistic price.
.
Hello

Depending on location and interior your unit is worth $499,000 to $529,000. My firm currently has a listing in the development and I would love to help you sell the unit.

Robert Wolf
cell 858 243 4110
Wolf Real Estate Group
http://www.wolfrealestategroup.com
Good morning, Felicia!
We would be happy to do a complete market analysis for you. The good news is that there is very little on the market in your area. One of the biggest factors regarding value in your area is location. Call me at 619-972-1552 to arrange a time for us to walk through your home so we can give you an accurate estimate of value. We have been helping people in your area buy and sell homes since 1987.
Steven Campbell
The Campbell Group
619-972-1552
sellsandiegohomes.com
Hello Felicia,

I would be happy to answer your question. I have sold units in East Bluff and my office is right down the street on El Camino real so I know the area well. There has not been a ton of activity for your model match. Last one sold was for $559k back in May of 2010. There is an active model match on the market for $498k. That unit has 100k in upgrades and its not selling at that price. It's tough to give you an accurate estimate without seeing your unit so I'm going to give you a range. If your unit is in great condition, then $475-485K. If it needs a ton of work, then around $440-450k. The market is still showing signs of weakness so those numbers may continue to go down. Click this link or copy and paste into a URL to see the comps in my dropbox folder. http://db.tt/7p3tkFiM Also, I'm happy to stop by to see the interior to give you a more accurate estimate. My cell is 858-204-7259. Have a happy 2012!!

Bobby Martins
CRS, GRI, ABR, CDPE, Broker
858-204-7259
Web Reference: http://moveupsandiego.com
You might want to start with contacting the agent you worked with when you purchased the home.