Leonard, Home Buyer in

What is my home worth?

Asked by Leonard, Thu Jun 13, 2013

I live on the 4200 block of Lansing St, my home is 1,739 sq ft twin, 3 br, 1 1/2 ba, hardwood floors, main bath renovated Aug '12, detach garage.

Answers

3
Hi Leonard!

I would love to meet with you and tour your home to give you an accurate Market Analysis!

In the meantime, I can email you a price range estimate to get started! Please contact me in the near future!

I'm always available for any PA Residential real estate question, buying, selling, or renting needs.

FONDLY,
Alexis Jeffries
Liberty Bell Real Estate
Of Jenkintown
Office: 215-885-3332
Direct Phone: 215-237-4147
Email: alexisjrealestate@gmail.com
Yes, for the moment a price range estimate would be great!
Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013
There are actually a couple of ways this can be answered. If you simply want the "value" of your home a realtor (such as myself) can give you an estimated value based on analyzing comparable properties. This is if your goal is a refinance. To get a more accurate value an appraisercan be hired as part of that process. If the goal is to sell that might be a bit different. Similar in process but other factors come into play. If you would likeme to run a CMA for you free of charge of course send me an email.
Dirk.parker@prufoxroach.com or d21parker@gmail.com

Dirk Parker MEd, ePro, Realtor
Prudential Fox and Roach Jenkintown
http://www.dirktherealtor.com
http://www.dirk.parker.prufoxroach.com
215-908-9390
Contact and invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis, review the data, ask opinions and gor from there; or consider hiring a professional appraiser...