waltongary152, Home Seller in South Elgin, IL

What is a typical attorney fee for a single family rea estate closing?

Asked by waltongary152, South Elgin, IL Mon Jun 3, 2013

Answers

9
I have found that typical closings are $325-$475. An all cash closing with no loan docs is simpler but you always want to cover all bases. I work with an amazing attorney who really knows her stuff and am happy to refer her if you are looking. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Tamara Srdanovich
Providence Residential Brokerage
847-717-4663
tsrdanovich@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 1, 2013
Local attorney here does $299 and there may be some less than that.
I have found the price can vary for the type of transaction. The range I have seen is $350-500.

Attorney fee's in the South Elgin and Elgin area tend to be between $ 400- 450. Glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Eric Gumprecht
Re/Max Horizon/ Team Wisdom
(847) 691-5799
Eric@TeamWisdomRealEstate.com
Buyers side can be as low as $300. Short sales can be more.
Hi

Your best bet is to call around to 3 attorneys in the area. And depending upon the transaction, being a traditional, REO, foreclosure or short sale there could be variations in the charges.
Hello, Attorney fees for a single family home closing range between $400-$500 in the St. Charles/South Elgin area. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Michelle Tangorra
Broker at Baird & Warner
630-397-9771
In the Fox Valley area the rates can be as low as $275 but the average is more like $350-500K. If you are using a Real Estate Broker they will recommend attorney's that they work with and give you a range of prices.

Feel free to contact me if you need a recommendation. Good luck on your purchase.
Around here one side is about $600 and that is for the buyers side. Sellers side is less. if you have title companies where you are it runs much less.