Home Selling in Ventnor City>Question Details

Patliberati@…,  in Haverford, PA

What is a good selling price range for a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath single home in Ventnor that is 4 blocks from the beach? Not a lot of 4BR available.

Asked by Patliberati@yahoo.com, Haverford, PA Sat Jan 9, 2010

102 N. Princeton Ave, Ventnor NJ 08406 How would you price it for the Spring 2010 Market?

Jerry Barker’s answer
It sounds like your going to need to hire a Realtor so they can do a visual inspection of the interior and exterior of the property and then prepare a compartive market analysis. Pricing it for sale this year could prove to be more complicated then ever before. There are numerous factors coming into play that are going to have a negative affect on the value of real estate. Please Read my article referenced below titled "My 2010 Real Estate Price Prediction." It explains some of the driving factors that will change the landscape of this years market. The month of April is going to be a downward turning point for the value of homes if you ask me. After that I think we are looking at a pretty steady decline. Its going to take a very good Realtor and some good participation on your part in order to stay on top of this years market and sell your house first and foremost.
Hi Pat,
I reviewed some of the data available for 102 N. Princeton and the most recent sales in Ventnor. It is challenging to give a price for a home without seeing it first hand. If I had to give you a quick estimate based on our expertise, I would price the home between $250K and $300K depending on the condition of the home. Our firm has been in Ventnor since 1916 and I have lived on the island for over nine years, so we are very familar with the area. I'd be happy to meet with you to discuss further. Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions.
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year,
Tina Ercole LoBiondo
Realtor, Farley and Ferry Real Estate
Hi Pat,

In looking at the current inventory of homes in Ventnor, there are 93 active listings for 4 bedroom homes, and the prices range from $200k to $1.7mill, so it is important to know what the specific attributes of your home are, so that an accurate selling price can be determined. You should seriously consider calling a realtor to help determine your value. And tailor a marketing scenario best suited to your current need in selling the home. The meeting does not cost you anything, and you are not obligated to list if you choose not to. It is important to find a real estate professional that you feel confident with.

Of course, I would be happy to meet with you and look at your house anytime and discuss your options further. Please feel free to call or email me anytime convenient for you.

Debbie Bathen
cell: 856-404-3074
email: debbiebathen@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.debbiebathen.com
Hi, Pat. There aer many factors that must be considered when pricing a home. Urgency to sell, location, condition, age, and upgrades are some of those. Are you considering listing your home with a realtor. If so, I would be happy to sit and talk with you about the possibilities and show you what I will do to help market your home. Please call me at 609-870-0066

David W. Read
Weichert, Realtors