Home Selling in Rumson>Question Details

Marc 1, Home Seller in Rumson

What does it cost to build a brand new 2500-300o sq foot home in Rumson? Price per sq foot works.

Asked by Marc 1, Rumson Fri Mar 23, 2012

Answers

3
Marc - Did you build something?

http://www.jskronski.remax-nj.com
Depending on whether or not you already own the land, you can figure anywhere from $175
(No frills) to $300 sf for expected ameities, i.e.,hardwood, tlle baths, granite, marble,subsantial moldings, etc. There a number of excellent builders and architects in the area. Please feel free to contact me for further information. As a long time resdent of the two river area, I have acquired a wealth of local knowedge on contracters in the area.
Greetings Marc
If you already own the parcel of land you are building on the costs should be around $300 square foot depending on your materials and quality. There are a number of high quality builders in the area who may range on this number, however if you have the plan and the lot, costs should be contained within that range.
To name a few builders that are popular: Petcom, Merrick (high end), Atlantic
If you have further questions or would like to preview homes to give you an idea of what you would like to build feel free to contact me. (732) 492-3189
Absolutely correct! Having built a home in Rumson Erin is right on. Many less ethical realtors will tell potential buyers that the cost is much lower in an effort to sell property and this hurts everyone: the new home owners wishing to build, the neighbors who wish to sell their homes etc..
Flag Thu Apr 12, 2012