Mary L Brooks, Home Seller in 21206

What do you think about selling to Home Buying Services? I don't want list and the house stays on the Market

Asked by Mary L Brooks, 21206 Mon Apr 7, 2008

for month. I am looking for a quick sale. The home is in good standing.

Answers

3
Basically most home buying services are in business for profit, knowing that you would of to expect to sell for less than the current market value, This is a good idea if you need a quick sale, The key to selling it yourself is to stage it and have it price right.
You will most likely do better by agressively pricing your home rather than taking the extreme low price you'll be offered on a buying investor. Need a good referral? Contact me through my web site and I'll get one of my Referral Agents to contact you right away.
Web Reference: http://www.junelizotte.com
Mary,
Well, I would check and see A) what the service will pay you B) have a local realtor do a CMA comparative market analysis on your home to see what the value is. Then you could always list your home with the local realtor and price it aggressively say 2 to 3 % below the market value. Then you will probably see that it will still be more then you would get from a service and if priced right it will not sit on the market.

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
larry.story@coldwellbanker.com