Suzanne_port, Real Estate Pro in Temecula, CA

What do attorneys charge for an attorney review form?

Asked by Suzanne_port, Temecula, CA Mon Dec 3, 2012

Answers

3
Suzanne,

Are you looking to purchase a home In Edison or surrounding areas? I would be happy to help you if you are still in the "looking stage" and not working with an agent already.

Typically an attorney who handles a real estate transaction charges from $800-$1200, but they don't just get you through attorney review.

They handle inspection issues (getting seller and buyer to agree on any repairs that might be needed), handle title searches, order surveys if requested, resolve problems that arise during the transaction, and handle the closing which involves writing up the HUD-1 (also called the settlement statement) and physically complete the closing. I know a few terrific real estate attorneys in the area.

Again, if you are not already working with an agent I would be happy to speak to you to explain things in more detail. Feel free to give me a call at 908-675-0167 or email me at PruMaryNJ@aol.com for a no obligation discussion. :)
An attorney will provide much more support than just ushering your through review- though that is certainly a very important element of the service they provide.

The resources you align yourself with can make a great deal of difference to a successful outcome. Pick the best you can find - agent, attorney, inspector ---- and proceed optimistically ;-)

Good luck and best,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
attorneys usually charge a flat fee that includes the review process and the closing
for buyers $900 - $1200 for sellers $700-$1000. some charge additional for faxes and letters