Debbie Hofma…, Home Seller in Fort Myers, FL

What do I need to do to complete this post to sell my Condo?

Asked by Debbie Hofmann-Slupski, Fort Myers, FL Mon Mar 11, 2013

Answers

9
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
If you are selling by Owner you can NOT post your property here on Trulia, here only licensed Realtor can post their listings. Sorry
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Looks like your doing a for sale by owner? More is better for photos. Buyers love to preview on the internet. Get a link to youtube on there and post a video. Give a better description- ammenities covered by HOA fee, proximity to beach, shopping etc.

There's a lot more than just a post that goes into the sale. Contact me directly if you want more feedback.

Claudia DeBruyn
Maxim LLC
cell/text 781-799-7570
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 11, 2013
If you are not working with anyone else I would love to help you sell your property. I go beyond conventional customer expectations by providing accurate market information and analysis, promote and advertise your property for sale on over 100 syndicated Websites world wide, negotiate the very the best price possible and protect your interests every step of the way. Call me and lets talk about how I can help you accomplish your Real Estate goals.

Respectfully,

Terence Trombetti • Realtor®
Licensed Florida Realtor Since 2004
Gulf Coast Realty Network
Mobile 239.560.1574
terencetrombetti@gmail.com
Search For Homes On The REALTOR's MLS
GO TO: http://fl.living.net/idxrealtor/1222901

*Contact me for a current list of active properties that fit your needs too. Conventional, foreclosure and short sales. All properties I send come directly from the Realtor's MLS system and therefore are real-time current information, only active and available homes.

**If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks.
You can't list a for sale by owner on Trulia. For your condo to be listed on this site ypu need to list with an agent.
Prospect for 3 hours a day to find a buyer until the home is sold. That means cold call , knock on neighbors doors, Ask everyone you know, meet and come into contact with if they know anyone interested in moving into the area...The more contacts you make, the more people see your home, the better the chances it will sell. This is called PROACTIVE marketing. It is how I sell homes in days vs the others in months.
Web Reference: http://www.FLeasyLiving.com
Hi you would need to make sure to get a good property analysis for your condo make sure you have a agent how has your interest at first.

If you have question please feel free to give me a call

Natalya Parker
J Roberts & company
239-240-0287
Call or email me and I'll prepare a market analysis for you.

Karen E. Nichols
Premier Sandals Realty
(239)849-3064
Call or email and I can help you

Linda Tuffree
Keller Williams Elite
239-233-7077
A lot more information than you currently are showing.

1. Name (everyone likes to know who they are working with)
2. Address, (everyone likes to know what they are selling)
3. Description of the property
4. Motivation
5. Price you hope to gain (don't necessarily need to share that publicly, but it's nice for an agent to know if their sellers are realistic)
6. Your expectations of your agent

Knowing these things can save a lot of heartache on both sides down the road. Below find some interesting tips on pricing and selling your home, I'm available for any questions.

Neil G. Blair-Bennett
Owner/Broker
MarketWatchRealEstate.com
239 645-3798