Ballinger Al…, Real Estate Pro in ,

What do I do if another agent is already listing my property here?

Asked by Ballinger Allahde Jnr, , Mon Feb 15, 2010

Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Erete,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for reaching out to us about this. I've found that we are displaying an outdated version of the listing you've claimed and I've thus blocked that outdated information from being shown on our site further. As a result the listing will be removed from our site shortly, however you can now submit the current listing information to us using one of the methods listed at

Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback about submitting your listing to us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
If you are the listing agent and install address it will allow you to put listing in your name with your true verification on the MLS being that it is yours there is no problem and the posting will show up. Good luck with this and all your real estate deals.
Web Reference:
Who should have the listing to begin with--is it on MLS--look into your MLS rules.