Lee Anne, Both Buyer and Seller in 06447

What day of the week is most popular or appropriate for Broker Open House in Berlin, CT?

Asked by Lee Anne, 06447 Thu May 26, 2011

Answers

4
Brent Bell, CRS, e-PRO’s answer
In West Hartford, almost all Broker Open Houses are held mid-day on Tuesday. The local agents are in the habit of touring new properties that day and the turnouts can be very impressive. My office does a tremendous job with attracting traffic to Broker Open Houses---however in some towns in central CT the local real estate culture does not support attendance. An agent can do a routine check for you to see how many of these events have been scheduled in Berlin now that most of them are listed for agents with in the MLS system.

Send me a quick email for pointers on making your Broker Open House a success (or how to decide if a public open house is a better fit).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 26, 2011
Great question! I would suggest doing a broker open mid-week. Lots of those broker opens do a nice lunch with a give-away prize to entice the local brokers. If your Realtor is part of the local real estate board they can advertise the open on there. There may also be a day of the week that has tours of all the homes in Berlin each week. I am a Realtor servicing the Greater Hartford area and am very familiar with Berlin. If there is anything I could do to help or if you just need more information feel free to email me at LinkWithWink@PrudentialCT.com or call, text 860-985-5816
If you are working with a real estate agent then he would be able to tell you which days of the week and what times are scheduled for Broker Open Houses in your area as there are set times for each neighborhood. If you are selling your home yourself, then I suggest that you contact a local real estate firm there in Berlin and inquire about it.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
we do ours mid-week; Tues, Weds. Thurs. when we are less likely to have a Client meeting, and in the mornings. But then, the world does revolve around California!