Home Selling in Paisley>Question Details

Kimmie Akers…, Both Buyer and Seller in 32720

What can I do about a missing exhusband and my ded with his name on it?

Asked by Kimmie Akers Hebrock, 32720 Tue Jul 24, 2012

I have been divorced for about 10 years and in the divorce it sates that me and our son reside in the home an he was only enitled only to his his personal belongings. I had sked for the home sine I was paying for it and he never work. We only lived there maybe a year togther. He has abandonded his son and has not been back for the last 7 years not even to visit our son. The questio is I dont know where he is to obtain a signed quit claim deed (I live in Florida). I have a cahnce to move my family into a larger house and have been remarried for 5 years and theold home the down paymen on the new home as the seler wants the old one.

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to talk to a lawyer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 24, 2012
I would recommend contacting an attorney that specializes in real estate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 24, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer