grammyh371, Home Owner in Aguanga, CA

What are the recent homes sale price in 92536 for manufactured homes in the past 6 months?

Asked by grammyh371, Aguanga, CA Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

2
Please contact me with the details of your home and I will provide you with a specific market price recommendation tailored to the type of home you have. I live in Aguanga and have sold many homes in the area since I moved here in 2005. I am here to help you in any way I can. Thank you, Denice.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 5, 2012
It depends on many variables such as age and condition as well as size of parcel and improvements. There are currently homes on the market as low as $69,000 and some have sold even lower. These homes are typically older and in need of updating and repairs overall. There have been several homes built in the mid 2000 year that have sold for about $110,000. These homes are in overall good condition, newer, have a permanent foundation and at least 2 acres of land. Some of the higher homes are in the neighborhood of $150,000. These homes are typically newer, greater than 2400 SF, have a garage, are in excellent condition with upgrades inside the home and improvements outside to include landscaping and fencing and/or horse facilities. There has been a home sold in the neighborhood of $190,000 but this home was exceptional with an amazing lake view, an RV garage, a workshop, a 2 car garage, extensive landscaping and significant interior upgrades. Even this home only appraised for $170,000 but the buyer chose to pay the higher price due to the unique nature of the home. I hope this helps give you a general idea of home sales prices in the past 6 months.