2. What is your experience in this price range?
3. What advice can you give me on the preparation and staging for my home?
4. Where do you plan on marketing my home for sale?
5. Can you show me what examples of what the marketing materials will look like?
6. Will my house be on websites, such as Trulia, Zillow, etc.? Ought to be!
7. What price do you think is the best price to list at, given the market conditions, recent sales, etc.?
8. What other activities would you plan for getting the house sold (open houses, broker tour, etc.)?
9. Can you please tell me your experience in negotiating?
10. Do you have testimonials from past or current clients?
I very much liked your list of questions, but I especially liked this one:
"5. Can you show me what examples of what the marketing materials will look like?"
When listing a home, real estate agents usually act as marketers. I know of no other situation in which someone applying for a marketing job brings no samples of her or his previous work. Marketing is hard. One needs to know how buyers think, what kind of language motivates them, which photos will grab their attention and how language, image and design facilitate buying decisions. Home seller should understand how an agent will help guide qualified buyers through the process of choosing and purchasing the seller's home.
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
The Seller will ask "How long till you get it sold and how much will it cost me?"
Are you asking this to prepare for a listing? Be prepared for any and all questions.