Michael Maher, Home Owner in Cape Coral, FL

What are the market conditions like today in Cape Harbour.?

Asked by Michael Maher, Cape Coral, FL Sat Jul 28, 2012

Answers

5
Michael-

There are 12 properties currently Active on the MLS. Prices range from $430,000-over $6,000,000.
There are 2 properties under contract as Short Sales.
3 Properties have Sold since April. All 3 Sold in the between $500,000 and $600,000.

As I am sure that you are aware, you live in one of the most sought after areas in Cape Coral.
Nice properties that are priced well bring Buyers. The market over $500,000 does not have as many Buyers, but they do exist.

Like the other agents, I can not give you any more information until I sit with you and see your home, and review your goals for the sale of your property.

When you decide to start interviewing Brokerages/Realtors for your property, I would look forward to the opportunity to meet and see what we can get accomplished.

I hope that you have a wonderful Saturday.

Susan Burhoe
Broker/Realtor
Gulf Access Realty inc.
susan@gulfaccessrealty.com

Cape Harbour is an exceptional jewel and gateway to the Gulf of Mexico. It’s all about the water and boating. There are home sites, water front villas, lake front coach homes and condominiums. Depending on what you are looking for, there are still some appropriately priced opportunities still available in that location. Keep in mind, values and prices in SW Florida (Lee County ~ Cape Coral) are and have been on the increase over the last several months. If you are seriously considering a purchase, you may not want to put it off.

I have a link that provides values of properties in that location, as well as properties that have sold. Please feel free to contact me for additional information if "you are not" currently working with a realtor.

To learn more about me and my commitment to customers please visit my website at:
http://thereseclapp.com "or" http://www.c21sunbelt.com/therese-clapp

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Therese A Clapp, Realtor®
GRI, SFR, AHWD, REPM, MBA
Century 21 Sunbelt Realty, Inc.
725 Cape Coral Pkwy W
Cape Coral, FL 33914
Primary: 239-542-4777

http://thereseclapp.com
http://www.c21sunbelt.com/therese-clapp

- 2012 REALTOR® Leadership Academy
- 2011 Platinum Five Star REALTOR® Education Award
- Community of REALTOR® Excellence
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council
- Graduate Realtor Institute ~ Designation
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource ~ Certification
- At Home With Diversity ~ Certification
- Real Estate Property Management ~ Certification
Hello Michael,
Its doing very well. Things have certainly picked up. I sold a home in Cape Harbour for 750k in March. The one next to it went pending and sold in June for 855k. I would be happy to e-mail you a link to all the active pending and recently sold. Send me an e-mail and I can forward it to you. nancy.doyle1@comcast.net

I would be happy to help you look into any property. Please let me know if I can help.

Have a great day,
Nancy
Hi Michael,

The area is very hot with interest and sales currently. My office is there and I spend a good deal of time in the area.

If you send me a private e-mail, kevin@kevincloutier.com and what your looking for I am happy to send you all the current MLS listings.

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
Cape Coral, FL 33914
1.877.840.3413 Real Estate Hotline
There has been a lot of intererst and activity in this market. Give me a call and we can discuss your interest there, values and sales are proceeding quickly

Doug Robnolte
Broker Associate
Blue Water Realty
239-565-6914