Home Selling in Bedford>Question Details

Rdcole, Home Buyer in Bedford, TX

What are the best areas in the Bedford area for holding the value in the home?

Asked by Rdcole, Bedford, TX Thu Nov 18, 2010

We are looking to relocate to the North side of 183 in and wondered if there were areas that hold real estate value better than others. We are looking to purchase in the $175K - $200K price range.

Answers

4
If your still looking into the Bedford area let me know. I live in Bedford and could point you in the right direction. Across the board some areas of Bedford might be slightly more desirable it really depends on placement and condition of the surrounding area. Give me a call, I would love the opportunity to assist you.

3xUS Army / Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817) 635-1157
Did you ever find a house. I know of a great house about to come on the market in Rustic Woods of Bedford
We don't really break it up...so tough to tell, but I think you are right .... and price range is right.
No one knows for sure but just a nice 3 or 4 bed 2 bath with 2 car garage should be good.

Hunch, but with no numbers to back it is that the smaller homes that are 3/1/ 1car will suffer at some point as well as some on the higher end at $400K+

If we can help you find just the right home please let me know.

You can see all Bedford homes in this price range here:
http://www.mlsfinder.com/tx_ntreis/robertbrucelynn?action=ne…
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX

I would look at Rustic Woods of Bedford and the Village of Oak Park. Both these areas are in your price range and are holding values.