Jim, Home Seller in Charlotte, NC

What are the avg asking price for homes in Northwoods II section.?

Asked by Jim, Charlotte, NC Sun Feb 5, 2012

The house was built in the mid to late 1950's. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, fenced in yard. Heat/Air conditioned.

Answers

6
Around $75,000 to $100,000.
I'd be more than Happy to look at this for you and do a CMA (cost market analysis)
What is the address and how many heated square feet?
Jim,
The value of your home depends on several areas that appraisers look at in determining your value. 1) Size of home, 2) condition of home, 3) location of home, 4) recent homes SOLD in your immediate neighborhood. Adjustments in value using these basic topics will help us determine your current homes' value.
If you desire a Competitive Market Analysis (a non fee appraisal of your home) I would be happy to prepare one for you. With that, and a conversation with you either over the phone or in person, we can establish an asking price and selling strategy which meets your needs.

Please call me directly, and together we cill proceed from here.

Thank You,

David Zelinski,
Owner, Broker, GRI, CRB, ABR, ABRM 33 years a REALTOR her in Jacksonville
910-455-3200, office
910-340-2284 cell
Hi Jim - Like the other two Realtors mentioned, there are several factors that determine property market value. You can go to http://www.homevaluesinjacksonville.com to see current activity of homes similar to yours in and around Northwoods community. The market analysis will be sent directly to your email as frequent (or infrequent) a you wish.
Hi Jim,

I'd love to get a bit more information to answer your question more accurately.

The asking price on a home is contingent on several factors, including things such as the number of bedrooms, square footage, time it's been on the market, recent sales and current listing price of other comparable local homes, personal factors sellers may not disclose (ex: time they have until moving, wiggle room in equity, etc), and more.

There are currently 35 homes over in Northwoods that are either for sale or are under contract, and there is a wide range of asking prices for them. I would be happy to send you a list, or if you're looking to sell a home there, offer you a complimentary market analysis specific to your home. You'd be welcome to keep that, regardless of whether or not you chose to sell your home with me.

Feel free to email or call me for more information. 703-474-1584 or 910-378-0687 (both direct) or DLC.C21@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Jim, if you would like to email me at: cristina.jurado@century21.com, I would be happy to respond with a list of all the homes currently on the market in that neighborhood for your review. I can also include ones in that area that have sold lately in case that helps as well. I've seen quite a few price ranges with the 3 bedrooms/1 baths over there - it really depends on whether updates are needed or completed, lot size, garage/carport, etc. There are so many factors to consider, but I'll gladly help out if requested. Feel free to contact me at: (910) 388-8168 anytime if that's easier for you.