Home Selling in Ann Arbor>Question Details

Andrew Bank, Other/Just Looking in Ann Arbor, MI

What are the average closing costs charged by a title company?

Asked by Andrew Bank, Ann Arbor, MI Wed Feb 6, 2008

Answers

7
well, if you think about it... it's only money
Sorry I am so slow to chime in. I was at oral surgery appt with my Mom all morning. Liberty Title's phone number is 734/665-6103.
Liberty Title does a lot of FSBO closings too. Go ahead and contact someone today, to get the pre-committment ordered, the new buyers will want to see it right away to make sure there are not leins.
Best of luck, congratulations.
Yes, we got an offer yesterday. House was on the market for about 3 months. FSBO. Everything looks good so far!
No they are all good. I use American Title on Boardwalk. 734-996-0036 No I don't think you would get a credit if your last title search was 2000, the credits go back only about 5 years.
Do you have an offer?
Web Reference: http://MissyCaulk.com
Missy,
Thanks for the quick answer. I'm the seller and sale price will be about $220K. I've had the house since 2000. Would that give me a credit? Do you recommend any particular title company in A2?
Andrew
Depends on the price of the house, sellers pay based on Sale Price.
Buyers pay based on the mortgage amount of their loan. What number are you interested in knowing.
Also it depends on how OLD the title policy is, you get a credit if you have newer title work.