Home Selling in Berwyn>Question Details

S.keeley, Home Seller in Berwyn, IL

What agent sold the most homes in Berwyn, IL?

Asked by S.keeley, Berwyn, IL Tue Jul 26, 2011

Answers

3
Most large volume sales agents use other agents to sell for them! :) I know, I have lots of associates!
Rather than focusing on an agent that sold the most homes, consider interviewing in person a few agents, or as many as needed, from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care...
There are 2 ways to look at your question.
First, which listing agent sold the most. The answer does not always mean they are the best at marketing and selling properties. It could mean they just take listings priced low.
Second, which selling agent (buyer's) sold the most. This represents who had the buyers and was able to close the transaction.
Choose an agent who's personality is best suited for yours. Sometimes choosing by the numbers.. often leaves you feeling like just a number amongst their listings, yourself.