Question Details

David Philli…, Home Seller in Hebron, KY

What advice would you give if I'm looking to: "For Sale by Owner"?

Asked by David Phillips, Hebron, KY Thu May 16, 2013

Wow, David you are asking the community of Realtors for Advice to then sell by owner? Really?

This is like going to the doctor, asking for advice for whatever ails you, and then walk out happy with your new information and oh yeah, this professional information from your doctor of course was free
to you, that doctor was sooo happy to give free advice, not make money and just be ..........................
you fill in the space!!!!!!

Either you know how to sell your home OR
you really need to work with an experienced local Realtor, so many things to consider just to price your home right and prepare it right for the market, and then a multitude of minute details to take care in the process.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
Check out my website at htttp://
You don't sound like you want to take advice; you'll learn.
My advice is to hire a Realtor.