Home Selling in Woodstock>Question Details

Billzil50, Home Buyer in

What Real Estate company sold the most homes within the past year in the Woodstock area? What agent is most active?

Asked by Billzil50, Sat Aug 18, 2012

Answers

4
John Downs,

I just went on your site; you may want to update it. The first thing my eye was drawn to was the selection for "Free Anal".
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 12, 2013
The top brokerage in Windham county for the first quarter of 2014 is RE/MAX BELL PARK REALTY. With offices in Putnam, Killingly, and Plainfield and a name like RE/MAX, our reach is far and wide. We have great knowledge, great tools, and a great time working for our clients. I have always lived in the quiet corner and I can confidently say that the group at RE/MAX BELL PARK is miles ahead of the rest.
I am happy to say Prudential CT Realty/ Woodstock Office,
sold more Property in Woodstock CT in the last year than any other firm -
I specialize in Woodstock CT and would
be happy to provide any assistance needed 860 377 0754
or visit WoodstockCTRE.com
If you look over the past few year Prudential CT Realty has been the highest in sales in the Woodstock, CT market. We are based in South Woodstock and know the area well. If there is anything I can help you with please feel free to contact me. 860-336-9408