Need Advice!, Home Seller in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

We will be listing a smaller home (2400 sq ft) in PVB and cannot decide which realty company to use. PV Club or Watson?

Asked by Need Advice!, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL Sun Mar 20, 2011

We've met with agents from both companies and both seem great. Pv Club seems to be more of a boutique company for higher priced properties but their overall market share is the highest in PVB and the agent's follow-up has been great. The Watson agent is also impressive. How do we decide?

Answers

8
Debra B Albert PA’s answer
Wiat a great question! I would ask myself the following: 1st-Who will give me the most exposure for my listing? (Take a close look at the marketing plan). 2nd- Who's pricing analysis is based on market conditions, not what I want to get? (Look for the use of On Market AND Sold Listings for the analysis) 3rd- What kind of support staff is available to the agent? Everything that goes on in the back office in transaction management is critical to getting your property closed.
Best of luck to you!
Who did you decide to go with. I am listing my house For Sale By Owner. Your post was way back in March 2011. This website does not have very up-to-date information. Did it sell fast and for what you wanted?
Watson agents are very helpful.
Our advise is allways the same~
Work with the agent that you are most comfortable with and who has wonderful marketing...(more important than market share).

You want to rely on a professional to list, market and get the property under contract THEN get it to close.

Hope this helps you.

Debbie Albert, PA
Keller Williams of the Treasure Coast
Web Reference: http://www.ronanddebbie.net
I have to say I agree with John, it is all about the agent not the company. I have held my license and worked in Maryland, Arizona, and Florida. I have worked for the big name nationwide companies, and the small local ones. It has always been what I offer my clients, not the company. Pick your agent based on what they have to offer.

Best of luck,
Nancy

Nancy Doyle
239-209-2237
nancy.doyle1@comcast.net
http://www.nancydrealtor.net
Has more to do with the agent than the company!

Good luck to you!

John
Need Advice,

My hat is off to you for absolutely doing the right thing before making a very important decision. As you may know, about 86% of all buyers shop online before making a purchasing decision and how your home appears on-line is of utmost importance. Not only are multiple professional photos very important so is a well written description of the property which tells its story to an internet viewer.

The first thing I would do is ask both agents for the addresses of some of their other listings. Go to Trulia.com, Realtor.com. and other sites and see how those homes are presented. See if those on-line presentations would make you want to pick up the phone and find out more. You might also go the extra step and send in a request on one of these sites for the listing agent to send you additional information. Use an e-mail address that they will not recognize as yours. Does the agent respond quickly with complete information? If not that is also how potential buyers of your home will be responded to if you should list with them.

I lived in the area (Palencia) for quite some time and have many contacts in the area. If you find that the two agents you are speaking with do not pass the above tests and would like a recommendation of one who will please let me know and I would be very happy to make a referral. I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Maybe you want to consider a third company....one with not only a local reputation, but one that has a national company and relocation company as part of its qualifications. How about Prudential Network Realty. We are locally owned and have an international parent company to truly give you THE best representation. We feature our listings on more websites than any other company in Northeast Florida and it is exposure that will get your home "Sold". We feature professional marketing materials, QR codes on brochures, sign riders that allow anyone viewing your "for sale" sign to connect immediately to your information and virtual tour via text messaging. I am the former director of relocation for PNR and have an extensive background in working with customers and clients relocating to and from Northeast Florida. My office in in Ponte Vedra, I live in Jacksonville Beach and have been a resident of this area for over 20 years. I would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding your home. The size or price range is not an issue to me....getting your property sold is the objective. My name is Nancy Massengill, CRP,e-Pro, GRI. If you have any interest, please give me a call at 910-7000.