2508Galloway, Home Seller in Manhattan, KS

We want to work w/ a buyer's agent but can only truly afford 2%, any takers?

Asked by 2508Galloway, Manhattan, KS Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

5
Thanks for your responses but I need to clarify that we are the Home sellers. We have done many high end upgrades including an additional Full bath/FEMA Storm room. We purchased property at $164,000 4 yrs ago and have done close to $30K in updates, we are already taking a loss at our asking price of $179,900 but are willing to still pay 2% to a buyer's agent, but this is the reason why that 2% is the best we can do. We are having an OPEN HOUSE this weeked as advertised on the Mercury, from 2-6pm and we welcome ALL BUYER's agents.
Having the help and the access to the knowledge base of an experienced Real Estate Consulted does not always have to come out of the buyer's pocket. We are here to help and to see that buyers make a sound financial decision. When working with a buyer's agent there are many options for the way we are compensated. One, if a buyer purchases a property listed with a Realtor and on the MLS we are paid by the seller. Second, if a buyer decides to purchase a For Sale By Owner property then the commission is usually 3% for the buyer, but still does not have to all be all paid from the buyer's pocket. I negotiate commission with sellers, so the seller pays my commission; based on past experience have been very successful.

I am a Real Estate Consultant that service manhattan an the surrounding communities. When your ready to decide call me 785-410-5046 I'll help you save that 2% for a downpayment.

Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
Tiffany Teel
2508Galloway, Home Seller, Manhattan, KS
Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012
Keith and Kinsey are correct. Most times this is taken care of by the sellers.

I work in Manhattan and would be happy to discuss this with you further.

My phone number is 785-341-6037

Daren Lewis
Most of the time buyers agents are paid by the seller. The seller usually pays a percentage to the listing agent, and the listing agent generally offers part of this fee to a buyers agent. As a buyer, you shouldn't pay any money out of your pocket for an agent unless you are buying a FSBO property.
Web Reference: http://keithandkinsey.com
2508 Galloway

I am a realtor with Hallmark in homes here in Manhattan. Please give me a call at 785-477-0187 and we can discuss your options.

Tamren