Laurie Gartl…, Home Seller in 27615

We updated the house-painted the woodwork, put in granite counters in the kitchen, etc. How do I update pictures on this site to reflect this?

Asked by Laurie Gartland, 27615 Tue May 14, 2013

This home is for sale by owner. Is that indicated anywhere on the site?

Answers

6
Laurie,

When your listing expired in February, that listing only indicated 3949 square feet.
Was it measured by a licensed appraiser for that listing? Did that include your finished attic?
Have you had it measured by a licensed appraiser to support the 4000 square foot claim?

A mentioned, to update the photos, you will need to be on MLS, as Trulia sweeps listing details from MLS and from agents.
Also, you should bear in mind that Trulia is not a great venue for advertising homes to actually sell them. Trulia is for agents to troll ads to catch potential clients.
Trulia should be an afterthought, not a cornerstone of an aggressive advertising campaign.
.
http://www.RealtyArts.com
.
For Sale by Owner can not post homes for sale on Trulia. They have to be added by a licensed agent or broker. They can easily edit the listing through your account page,.
Oh, I didn’t know that, thanks.
Flag Wed May 15, 2013
I thought I was sending that note to them...didn’t know it was an open forum.
You would have to contact Trulia personally for the answer to this question. As Realtors, our homes feed in through the MLS which when we make changes, automatically updates after a couple of days.

If you come to a decision to list your home, I would love to be in consideration to help you. I have been licensed since 1994 and a Top Producer. Please check out my website at http://www.RaleighHomeSite.com for more information. My contact information is on the site.

Thank You,
Ernie Behrle
Northside Realty
I think you should contact Trulia help for this. My listings of homes for sale are automatically placed and updated on Trulia along with a multitude of other websites by my company, Coldwell Banker HPW.
Laurie, Have you posted your house for sale on this site?
I've tried to, but when I checked it, all I saw was the old pictures and outdated information. Guess I didn’t do it right...
Flag Tue May 14, 2013