Joe Desautel, Both Buyer and Seller in 90274

We're looking to trade up from our nice remodeled 1565 sf Courtyards townhouse to a house in the PV school district. Anyone interested?

Asked by Joe Desautel, 90274 Mon Nov 9, 2009

Answers

5
Since home prices in some very good Palos verdes areas have stabilized in Price, you may want to consider buying. With a property swap, you may not get the best value for your townhouse and they still have closing costs associated with it. You could look at the Eastview section of Palos Verdes for reasonably priced homes. I would be most happy to assist you to find the right property for your needs. It is very possible after talking to you, a trade up with a house swap may afterall be the right option for you. My business is based on the premise of understanding my clients needs and helping them make informed decisions that are in their best interest. If you are interested in buying and selling strategically or if you just need some intelligent councel, call me at 3104212841 or email me your number at: info@mdiamondproperties.com
There is no advantage at all to trying to find someone to trade homes with you. You should just simply sell your home and then seek out the best buying opportunity that you can . Homes in some very nice areas of the Palos Verdes Peninsula have come down in price. The least expensive homes are in the Eastview area adjacent to San Pedro, but there are also some good buys elsewhere. You should check out my website at http://www.maureenmegowan.com where I have easy access to the MLS listings of available homes as well as a huge amount of information about the Palos Verdes Peninsula including school information. If you would like, I would be happy to start a custom home search for you so that you can get a feel for what is available.
Hi Joe, I'm a Eastview resident as well and I am very familier with the courtyards townhomes and P.V area. You can find my information in the Rolling Stones. I've been a real estate consultant since 1982 representing both Sellers and Buyers. In reference to your question finding someone that may want to trade their home in P.V for your townhome may be difficult to find for many reasons but there's other ways of accompliting your goal. Love to help you find the right home.
Can contact me any time at 310-408-2910 love to hear from you, free consultation.
My office is right araund the corner from the courtyards in the Terraces Shopping center (Keller Williams Realty) 28901 S. Western Ave. suite101 R.P.V
It's a great time to buy AND sell right now, Joe!

Besides historic low interest rates, we're also seeing a flood of activity from those Buyers eager to take advance of the Federal Homebuyer Tax Credit to $8000 before it expires on April 30, 2010. As a homeowner, you are also in luck because the goverment is also extending special $6500 incentives to existing homeowners now as well. This has broadened the home purchase urgency to a wider group of buyers right now.

I am both a Buyers & Selling agent and a Certified Palos Verdes Peninsula Area Specialist. If you'd like help in your sale and purchase I would love to help you. Call me anytime at (310) 544-8453 or online at http://www.CaliforniaMoves.com/Elaine.Mallon. I'd love to help you find a great home for a great price!
Interesting propostion. Why not just sell and buy? There are still closing costs, even with a property swap, so it doesn't save any money...and you might have someone willing to give you more for your townhouse. There are several very reasonably priced homes in the Eastview section of RPV which would put you in the PV school district.