Cmc, Home Seller in 02828

We're looking to possibly list our home in 02828. How best to determine our home's worth?

Asked by Cmc, 02828 Sat Oct 10, 2009

As a resident of Smithfield for many years, I am very familiar with the neighborhoods, schools, sports programs, etc. I actually live in Greenville. I have been a licensed full time Realtor since 1985. The most accurrate way of determing the value of your home is an onsite visit to view your home in comparison to other properties that have sold in the last 3-6 months. Another option is a licensed appraiser can determine the value and provide a report. There is a fee for the appraiser's service. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you and enjoy your day!
The best way to determine the value of your home is to have a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) done on your home. I can give you a quick response via e-mail if you contact me. This will give you a ball park listing price. If you need a more comprehensive CMA, I will need to go out to your home and meet with you for about a half hour.

All the Best,

Shane Halajko, Realtor
70 Case Avenue
Seekonk, MA 02771
Direct Line: (508) 399-5272
Fax Line: (866) 600-6926
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 25, 2009

I would be happy to give you an idea of what your home is worth if you email the details. After that, if you would like, I can come down to the home for a no obligation meeting to narrow down the price for you.

I own Watermark Realty so you do not have to be concerned about getting the attention, knowledge and service you expect and deserve. You can answer a quick questionare at the following link:

After that, please look at our unique services and the benefits of listing with Watermark Realty.

I live just a couple of miles away in North Scituate so I know the area well! "Kountry Kitchen" is my usual Sat/Sunday morning routine.

Please call or email me with any questions you may have.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Chris Rotondo
Watermark Realty
Home Staging Concepts
Owner ~ Realtor ~ Home Stager
401-486-7742 Anytime
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 10, 2009
Hi Cmc,

Like everyone below has answered, the first step will be to have a CMA prepared for you. This can be done without having someone visit you, BUT it will be a lot more accurate if an agent visits and gets all of your houses features.

However, it is not all about the CMA....assuming we all use the same comparable data, the market reports should come back relatively similar. Where some agents will set themselves above others is in the marketing plan that they establish with you to get your house sold as quickly as possible for the most $$.

Get a couple of different opinions and go with the one that seems to have his/her stuff together. If you check out the link web reference below. I have an overview of my entire process on my personal website.

Good Luck,
Hello Susan, I am from MA. Moved to Knoxville TN a few years ago. Yes, a Realtor can give you the best answer regarding the value of your home. Keep in mind - real estate values are like the weather. It can be raining across town, and the sun shinning on your street...a realtor knows the area. Good Luck.
If you are looking to move to TN, give me a call.
Marietta Lopshire
Century 21 Real Estate Group, LLC
Office 865-691-2100
Cell 865-202-6319
Have a Current Market Analysis done on your property - any profesional realtor can do this - at NO charge and NO obligation.

If I can help, I would be happy to help - not knowing you address or the condition of the home would make a CMA impossible.

Send me an email - I would be happy to do a CMA for you.

Good Morning!
Contact the Agent in your neighborhood that specialize that area. Be sure
not call any agent you should call the expert so that he can guide you pretty
well.Look at his accomplishment be strong to him...
Hi, there will be 3 ways to find an estimate of what a property will sell for/ it is worth.
BPO: Broker Price Opinion. A Realtor will research properties that are simliar to the subject to determine a price.

CMA: Comparative Market Analysis ( this name change state to state but it is the same). A Realtor will do similar to a BPO to find an estimate price.

Appraisal: This is done by an Appraiser with the same idea of comparables properties.

For comparables means, properties of the same style (ie: one story, two stories) bedrooms (3,4), bathrooms, car garage (even car garage style, atached, detached) and so on.