Home Selling in Fort Worth>Question Details

Sjmalone, Both Buyer and Seller in Fort Worth, TX

We need to upgrade to a larger house. In order for us to get a loan for another home...we need to get out from under our current one. Never been late.

Asked by Sjmalone, Fort Worth, TX Tue Aug 7, 2012

Our debt to credit ratio doesn't provide us the luxury of getting another loan to get into our "perfect" house. We simply outgrew this house...and are looking for options to get out from under our current loan. Our house is not quite "showing" ready...repairs under 3k. Any thoughts or ideas? I don't even know where to begin to try to get a buyer outright....

Answers

9
Joseph Fernandez’s answer
"Meeting your needs and exceeding your dreams!"

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and ask a very good question. Feel free to contact me directly in order to help secure your foot in todays market. I will be able to better assist aiming you in the proper direction. Night or day!

Real Estate Consultant/3xUS Army Vet
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157

FEEL FREE TO TAKE A PEAK AT MY NEW WEBSITE: http://WWW.BLISSFUL-ESTATES.COM UPDATES EVERY 12 HOURS KEEPING YOU PLUGGED AT ALL TIMES AND UP TO DATE WITH YOUR SEARCH!!!!
MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!

Step one contact an agent and setup an initial consultation. This will give me the ability to render my own thoughts and what you should repair. Alot of sellers go out of their way to fix things that simply buyers would have over looked. I also offer discounted rates for a client who both sells and purchases through me which will only help save you more in the end. My vast database will suit your needs when it comes to getting discounted estimates on repairs, that is if you decide to higher an outside hand to help you with the repairs needed. May I ask you to contact me when you get this email? I look forward to your call and hopefully I can clarify alot of grey areas for you, thank you.

Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
Off: 817-635-1028
I've used this agent to sell and purchase over a dozen properties in the last year. He numbers are true and he attention to detail is amazingggg!
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013
Even if you could qualify for two mortgages most smart people are not willing to do that in this economy .
This is how most transactions start with the seller/buyer asking which comes first..".the chicken or the egg" ? Well after 35 years of moving people and making deals fit like puzzle peices I have learned one valuable thing. Things always work out. Many times I write a contingency contract which means you would buy the dream house WHEN YOURS SELLS. Then someone else who has already sold theirs is able to bump you off the conract. It happens !! Don't panic....there will be another one out there. You won't think so at the time but it will work out for the best. Looking back most people say "we are so glad we did not get the first house". It works out !!

So start the steps. Interview Realtors, listen carefully....make sure they do not just want a listing in their portfolio. Ask to see the comparables and inquire as to how they arrived at their suggested price. Don't always fall for discount deals as they may not have all the services or experience. Ask. Ask lots of questions. Prepare the home for staging removing all the "stuff". You are selling space so pack it up and put it in storage. You have to pack up anyway...you are moving !! Starting a new adventure !!

I would love to interview for the job of your guide through this process. I have references and have moved generations of families. Now I am telling my age but I am proud they trust me with their most valuable possession.

Debbie Scrimshire
817 980-1047
dscrimshir@aol.com
First EVERY situation is different, no one can promise you that you can sell right now without taking a loss. You need to put together a group of professionals who will give you sound advice. Many parts of North Texas are seeing signs of recovery in home pricing, but not all. If the numbers are going to be tight you need to make the repairs before you market your home, under $3,000 in repairs may look like $10,000 to a prospective buyer and your offers would likely reflect that fact. If you have not put together a team to help you find out where you stand and what your options are I would be happy to offer you some assistance. I will not make you any promises in regards to selling your home, I will tell you the truth. Please feel free to cantact me directly.

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.info

I too would be happy to meet with and discuss your options. The market is very hot right now. It doesn’t sound like it is going to take much to get your home ready to sell. However, you want to make sure once you sell your current home that you will be able to buy the larger home that you desire.

I would suggest that you meet with a full service Realtor that will be able to help you with both ends of your transaction. Don’t get caught up with the short term goals and forget about the big picture.

John Reaves
817-789-5542 (cell)
817-920-7700 (office)
http://www.cowtownhomesales.com
I would be happy to discuss your options with you. Please give me a call.

Tanya Lipscomb, 817-233-6968
I have listing plan options that start at $99 and let you go the FSBO route and if you have a buyer without an agent you keep any buyer's agent commissions you would have normally paid through a big box broker. Add any options as you like a la carte style or you want to the full service realtor service our traditional plan is 1%.

We're proud to offer more affordable listing options than any real estate broker in Dallas-Fort Worth.

Call to discuss or visit us online at http://www.exclusivepropertiestexas.com

Nathan Beckey, Realtor

More Options. More Results.
(e) nathan@exclusivepropertiestexas.com
(m) 817.691.3602
Would love to help you find an agent that specializes in selling homes in your area and with help to know what upgrades & maintenance that needs to be done to get the best price

Bruce Erickson, Cell 214-213-6382
Have you consider leasing your home moving to another therefore which you would still have tax benefits of owning an investment property. I work with many families in same circumstance I would require additional info.

Contact my office on Wed where can obtain additional details

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas