Home Selling in Milton>Question Details

S, Home Seller in Milton, FL

We need a short sale expert realtor to seel our home ASAP in Milton, FL. Our lender has already agreed to a

Asked by S, Milton, FL Mon Aug 4, 2008

short sale. We need someone to really negotiate with our lender for us and be persistant to get this great house sold now!! We do have 2 mortgages we took out when we purchased the home to avoid PMI. Any experts out there?

Answers

4
Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CDRS’s answer
I am so sorry to hear that you will have to do a short sale. I am experienced in short sales here in the Atlanta area and know that this kind of sale really does take a lot of time and effort (also experience) to get the job done. I work for one of the largest real estate companies (Prudential) in the nation and probably one of the most recognizable names in the business. I would be happy to refer you to one of my colleagues in Milton, Florida who would be happy to assist you. Please email me at LisasListings@comcast.net and I will make sure that we find an experienced short sale agent to help you get your home sold!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 5, 2008
I am a buyer looking in Milton for home w/acreage? I don't suppose you have acreage w/your house. If it does pls email me: DCrowbird@hotmail.com
Hello "S"- I personally know a RE broker who works and lives in FL, and has some relevant short sale experience. He could likely help you if you want. If you want to speak with him via phone, etc- please drop me a line here. Thanks, and Good Luck,

Ken L.
I would be happy to refer you to a top agent in Milton (no pressure or obligation). My comapny is part of a Huge network of brokers and I can be sure that you get an agent who has knowledge with the short sale process.

Let mw know how I can help.

Angel Head
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
678-618-1336

Angel. Head@ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com