Home Selling in Hammond>Question Details

Gerald, Home Seller in Hammond, LA

We live in Hammond, LA. Want to liquidate to move into a retirement community. We would like our home listed as a lease to own. samanieg@ymail.com

Asked by Gerald, Hammond, LA Sat Nov 26, 2011

Moving into a retirement community we need to liquidate almost all of our belongs both inside and outside. Our home is an ENERGY EFFICIENT 2300 sq ft living, 3100 sq ft total 3BR, 2.5Bath, 2car garage with many extras. We would like a 2 year lease with an option to purchase. Possible owner financing for the right buyer. Built in 2003 with R-38 insulation in the attic, R-22 in West wall, R-18 in remaining walls, 4 ton 14 SEER Lennox heat pump with PureAir Filtration system, all energy star appliances, ceiling fans, security system, covered patio and much much more.

Help the community by answering this question:


Just contact a local agent that is willing to sit down and explain the process of selling a home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 9, 2012
Consider listing the property with any local agent. Contact and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 30, 2011
If you are wanting to list your property, you need to contact a Realtor to do that. If you are trying to sell by owner, a good website is fsbobr.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 30, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer