Annel4god, Home Buyer in Daphne, AL

We live in Daphne Alabama, and our house is worth what we owe. Is it possible to have somebody assume our FHA Loan?

Asked by Annel4god, Daphne, AL Sat Apr 5, 2014

We live in Daphne Alabama, and our house is worth what we owe. We're looking into buying a property that better suits our needs as a family.Is it possible to have somebody else assume our FHA loan?

Answers

3
Some FHA loans are assumable. Your mortgage paperwork that you received at closing would have that information in there. You are welcome to contact me for an appointment and I can go through those papers and find what you need. 251-753-8015 http://www.LarryHunterMortgage.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 10, 2014
Anne,

Did you decided yet if you want to move?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2014
I can help you get your home sold with or without someone assuming your loan. You never really know what your home is actually worth to a buyer; it could be more or less than what you owe. Your home is located in a very hot market with homes selling in about 103 days average depending on your price range. Let me know if I can help you.