bekrame, Home Seller in West Orange, NJ

We have tried repeatedly to create an account and the password

Asked by bekrame, West Orange, NJ Mon Mar 25, 2013

keeps kicking it out. Any suggestions. We are sellers of a home in Livingston

Answers

12
Per Trulia:

"If you are a home owner and wish to submit your listing to Trulia for sale, please note that we don't accept FSBO listing submissions at this time. However if you are working with a full-service or flat-fee listing agent or broker, he or she can submit your listing to us.

If you are a home owner and wish to submit your listing to Trulia for rent, you will need to indicate that you are a landlord in your Trulia profile in order to submit your listing to us.

Both submission options can be found at http://www.trulia.com/submit_listings/."

Good luck with the realtor of your choice.
Sandy
Well good luck to you with your move!

Maybe one of us will sell it!
Someone had recommended the site and we did not realize it was for realtors only. Now we do.!!
We have an agent who will list it in mid April if we do not sell it on one of these sites before.
Thank you all for your input and explanations....
Simply put - Trulia only accepts listings from agents - not owners!

A "for sale by owner" cannot list on trulia - only agent-listed homes may be posted here!

As a "fsbo" you can list on: Zillow.com, ForSaleByOwner.com..... or Craigslist.com.........just to name a few websites. There are others.

If you're having techincal problems with the site, or have further questions, you can email trulia.l

Try: Emily@Trulia.com

Please let me know if I can be of further help!

Best wishes...
Debbie Rose
email" Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com
Prudential NJ Properties

http://www.LivingstonAgent.com
My wife and I would be happy to discuss listing your home. We are located in Livingston and focus on the West Essex area for both Buyers and Sellers. This is a very good time to list as the market has suddenly popped up in the last 30 days. We would be happy to meet this week at whatever time is
convenient; or after the Holidays. We always use our won professional photographers to capture your home in HD and will provide you with a detailed CMA so you can decide the best price at which to list your house. We also include a staging consultation in all our listings (my wife and business partner is a certified stager) so that your home is beautifully presented to the Buying public. Other realtors charge for this service which can reach several thousand dollars. We can discuss the other aspects of our listing services should we meet. Please e-mail us with your thoughts or call me at 201-981-0373.
Hi Bekrame,

If you'e having trouble on the Trulia site, call me directly for any information you need. I can be reached directly on my cell # 973-985-1261 or my e-mail dsemplenski@verizon.net and look forward to your call...

Donna Semplenski,CRS
Certified Residential Specialist
Weichert Realtors
973-985-1261
http://www.donnagetsresults.com
http://www.donnasemplenski.com
Yes if you are a homeowner selling your home by owner, you can NOT list your property here on
Trulia, only real estate brokerages and Realtors with listings on their multiple listing service are permitted to list properties here on Trulia.

You have only two choices, either to reconsider to list your property with an experienced area Realtor, who then will be able to list your property on many sites including Trulia, or if you decide to sell by owner
you need to use the FSBO and for sale by owner sites only.

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
You can only post a listing for a sale of a home if you are a licensed agent. If I could be of any help to you it would be my pleasure. I am based out of Livingston.

Vicki Pinto
Keller Williams Suburban Realty
vpinto830@gmail.com
973-251-0100
I was in Livingston yesterday and I have not seen the open houses so busy since 2005. There's a lot if competition. The best way to advertise is to have your home priced correctly and superior professional photography to get results. As for your login, there are two places to log in (one is for agents or home sellers), so your password won't work on the consumer log in. That is most often the problem.
Sandra Bolcar
Broker Associate
http://www.WhyListWithSandra.com
thanks for the advice. Am on a learning curve.
Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013
Hi

Contact me to find out how to get your home on Trulia and 100s of other websites and a free consultation.
Since you are posting here it seems you must have created one.
As a seller you can not list your home for sale on this site. Only licensed agents can list their homes they are selling here. You should scroll down to the bottom of the page, clikc on help center on the bottom right to see FAQ or to email customer support direct.