Home Selling in Killeen>Question Details

Cac1778, Home Seller in Killeen

We have to sell our home @ 5201 Jim Ave, Killeen, TX. I need a realtor.

Asked by Cac1778, Killeen Wed Jul 11, 2012

This house is a unique build. Not a cookie cutter home. 3 bdrm office/2 bath, dining rm, big kitchen w/island, french doors leading to backyard, landscaped backyard. Large master bedroom that opens (french doors) to master bathroom, garden tub, walk-in closet. Around 2,100 sq ft. 2 car garage. sprinkler system, alarm system, and much more! I need a good realtor!

Answers

14
Michael Brownstead ABR GRI SRS’s answer
Best of luck in selling your home; my advice is to interview several agents/brokers; but be advised, no one can promise to sell your home unless they have a definite buyer; so if they say they WILL sell your home, make sure they explain how they WILL sell your home.
I noticed that your house is still not listed for sale on the Fort Hood area multiple listing service, are you still interviewing for REALTORS®? If you are please give me a call and let me give you my listing presentation I am sure I can assist you in selling your home. Every listing I have taken I have sold and the last couple listings I have had them under contract within a week. If you are still wanting to sell your home call me at (254) 291-0630 and lets set an appointment
Hey Cac! if you are still looking for a realtor than I would suggest you to go with Tropicna Reality Homes. They are professional realtors & housing expert and will help you strike the best deal in Texas.
If you're still interviewing Realtors to sell your home, please call me sometime this week . I would love to sit down with you and give you a true estimate of your home's value and what the market will be willing to pay for your home.

I also will give you some good alternative to marketing your home for maximum exposure because the winter months can be slow !

I look forward to hearing from you ( 254) 247-8227 or c21watson@hotmail.com
Please contact me @ 254-289-7691 or jeanette@centexsells.com and I will provide you with a free CMA.

Jeanette Dempsey
HB Sheppard Cen-Tex Properties
I am currently preapproved and have a good credit score. I am tired at looking at cookie cutter homes so hopefully this is meant to be. I am not an agent but if priced right, im ready and willing to buy. Please contact me at oktelafamily@hotmail.com
Hey take a look at 1800 Michele Drive Killeen. not a cookie cutter home....Great for Family,,, It is ready for move in.
Flag Thu Feb 13, 2014
I can sell your house let me come by do a cma, speak with you and then I go to work.

Randy Gaitan,REALTOR, ABR
cell 254-541-5190
Killeen,TX

licensed in TX
StarPointe Realty Killeen,TX 76542
randy@starpointerealty.com

"Wanting to be yours and your friends REALTOR"
If your home is currently listed or if you are currently a party to a buyer/tenant representation agreement, this letter is not intended to be a direct solicitation, and should be disregarded.

As a Successful Realtor in the Killeen area for over 8 Years, I know how to market homes and get them sold.

I would love the opportunity to sit down with you and show you the market as well as how the Nylander Group and RE/MAX will get your home sold.

Give me a call at 254-681-0166 so we can schedule your appointment today!!

Have a Great Day

Tracy Nylander- Realtor, Co-Owner
RE/MAX RedZone
I love your post, unique, not a cookie cutter, big kitchen with island, etc., you know exactly what your home has to offer! Great insight about great selling features! Definitely marketable! I would love to do a market analysis for you, see if we are on the same page about where you would like to list at and discuss ALL of your options to best meet your needs. I did some research on your property and if the time frame matches the last sale of this home WOW! what a beautiful layout.. Definitely will sell! Im not a overbearing Realtor to try and uptalk what I can do. Im sure ALL agents show confidence but the true question is Can they truly SELL your home? All I can offer is honesty, communication, integrity, and professionalism. I also am with Exit Homevets Realty and we do stand above other companies. I am proud to be a part of the Exit Team! Keep in mind that one bad apple in our industry doesnt make us all one! Its very important to have a good working relationship as well as open communication with your Realtor. Whether you hire myself or any other Realtor, before you sign anything, just make sure they follow through with what they are telling you they will do. From paperwork, to marketing, to closing. Make sure you have a clear understanding of what you are signing and you feel confident in doing so. I would love to be your Realtor. p.s Not all Realtors are cookie cutters either!!

I am available and would love to schedule an appointment to work with you!
Give me a Call or email me!

Tameka Jiles
Realtor, ABR
EXIT HOMEVETS REALTY
Cell: (254) 317-2978
Tameka@exithomevets.net
http://www.homesearch254.com
Good evening,
My name is Jessica Ibrom, Realtor with StarPointe Realty, licensed in the state of Texas. You can tell by your post that you have pride of ownership. It sounds like you have an amazing home. I am an expert on Clear Creek Estates neighborhood. I have time at 2 pm or 5 pm tomorrow, Thursday. Which time would you like to meet?

Jessica Ibrom
254-833-3486
Jessica_Ibrom@yahoo.com
StarPointe Realty
L
That's a pretty good description of your home. I can tell you're very passionate about hiring the right realtor. At Exit Homevets Realty, we pride ourselves in providing excellent service tailored to your specific needs. We offer extensive knowledge of the local market and cutting edge marketing tools to make your home stand out from the crowd. I would be more than happy to assist you in selling your home. Please give me a call at 254-423-6914 at your earliest convenience.

Tricia Daley
email: tricia@exithomevets.net
web: realtybytricia.com
Exit Homevets Realty
2000 E. Centex Expressway, Ste B
Killeen, TX 76541
My name is Jeanette Dempsey . I am a Realtor with HB Sheppard Cen-Tex Properties. Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have.

254-289-7691
Jeanette@centexsells.com

Have a great evening.
Hello! The Exclusive Real Estate team can help you sell your home quickly. Give us a call so we can discuss exactly how we can do this for you! 254-813-7294. I look forward to hearing from you!