Home Selling in Normal>Question Details

Markandgeorg…, Home Buyer in Normal, IL

We have a nice 3 bedroom house for sell with no garage, will it sell? People only fill them up anyways

Asked by Markandgeorgia Boyer, Normal, IL Thu Jun 14, 2012

On Dillon dr.

I didn't realize that you were already working with an agent! Your agent is a good guy he will take care of you. You have a nice home that looks like it will show well. Maybe this will help put a things a little more into prospective. From a statistical standpoint homes that are in your price range (100-125) are moving at an average of 30.7 homes per month. Average days on the market in that same price range are roughly 120-125 days on the market. You are sitting at 38 days currently, have a little patience and let your home as well as the great location work for you. If I come across a buyer in that price range I will definitely show your home. Best of luck!
Give me a call to set up an appointment. I'm very familiar with the area and would love to meet with you. Feel free to text, email or call me at 309-531-8309 or bryandillow@gmail.com.
If you price your home for your market it will sell. Contact a local agent and have them show you recent sold comparable properity information. This will help you determine what a buyer would pay. Then look at other homes that are active on the market. This is your competition. Buyers do their homework and know when a home is overpriced. They ususally only make offers on homes that offer the best value. Price your home so you get alot of showings. If there is some demand for your area, you may get multiple offers on your home and the buyers may compete with their offers to get your home. The most important marketing you can do for your home is to price it right from the start.

Gary Geer