Michigander, Home Seller in 15129

We have a home to sell. It is 5 bedrooms, a 1/2 baths and a one car garage sitting on a very nice piece of property. Who can give me the best est?

Asked by Michigander, 15129 Tue Mar 8, 2011

Home is in South Park PA

Answers

9
Your best estimate will be from someone who comes to look at your property and then does some research of what has been sold in the area in the last few months. Getting an estimate from someone who has not seen the house, the condition and the location is only able to give you a rough ball-park idea of value.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 8, 2011
From Benny Smith to Michigander
I can give you an up to date Market Price based on sales in the last year. From there we look at the competition and you can decide where you want to place your property the best priced or somewhere in the middle. Being the lowest only makes sence when there are few sales. The absorption rate (how long a correct priced home will remain on the market, short explanation) for South park has been from 2.5 to 4 months for the last year. I go further and compute the absorption for your homes price range.
If you are ready, on obligation of course, I can do that for you. My number is 412-498-7868, or you can email me at benny@buyahomenow.com
I just listed a property at 3041 Amy Drive in South Park and I live in the South HIlls. I would be happy to give you a free estimate and to go over what we have to offer. Please feel free to call me at 724-678-2454. or email me at mullson@yahoo.com Lisa Mull, Realtor, eXp Realty
I think it could be worth from $1 to $5,000,000 or even more.
Hi Michigander,
To be able to give you a true and fair estimate, I would need to see the Home. There are many factors that take effect in pricing a home accordingly. Good marketing and correct pricing will allow your home to sell in a fair amount of time. Most parts of South Park are about 3 months average marketing time to sell. When looking for a Realtor, it's not about who can sell it for the highest price. A home is going to sell only for what it's worth. You need a good negotiator to be able to negotiate the deal for you. Through negotiating, your Realtor will get you the best price under the most favorable terms and conditions for you.
Does this help? Would you like to set up an appointment for me to come and see your home?
You can reach me on my cell at 724-884-5677
This is my recommendation. You need 2 good Realtors to come out and give you a comparative analysis. This costs nothing. If they are far apaert, get a third opinion. If you need any help, I have the resources to help you to pick the top broker and agent in your area. I refer cbuyers and sellers out all over the U.S. and abroad, with great success. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like some professional help. I have dozens of referrals if you need them.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
CARTUS Certified Relocation Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x103 (office)
http://www.FrankDolski.com
Web Reference: http://www.FrankDolski.com
Michigander

Maybe with a little more information we could give you a range. Things like construction style, how many rooms, what type of floors... I'm sure your not looking for a definate amount, just an idea. But from reading what was already answered, you can see a bit more info would be needed. Also is there really only a .5 bath with 5 bedrooms or is that suppose to 1.5? Either way if your really curious as to what your home is worth ask for a "free" market analysis. Most professional agents will be glad to give you the information. I do it all the time for those in Allegheny and Westmoreland which are my main service areas.

Hope this helps
Michigander
Tim, is correct. To get the best price for your situation requires seeing the home. Also your agent. needs to take into account your timeline. The estimate is more than just what the home could appraise for but what marketing will be needed to get people into the home. We can do that. Benny Smith, 412-498-7868
To get a realistic estimate, you need to have somebody actually come to see the house and do a market analysis. There are too many factors that go into price to come up with something without seeing it....a good Realtor will take into consideration: Location, condition, lot size, yard, street (is it busy, is it quiet), proximity to schools, amenities, is it brick/siding, room sizes, floor plan, updates, mechanics, staging, etc. It's so much more than number of bedrooms and baths. Most Realtors will provide a Market Analysis free of charge.