The buyer that sees the home they purchase the first time sees it with a Realtor 90% of the time. So if the home is not being shown, then you can be Realtors are showing the homes they believe offer the best value.
How many homes, lilke yours , have sold in the time your home has been on the market. Remember just like you, buyers shop in price ranges, based on their loan qualification. There are basically two types of markets right now. The 20% of homes that sell within 30 days because they are priced right, then the other 80% that over overpriced and sit, sit, sit losing value.
How long has your property been on the market, and how many showings have you had on it? If the property was not priced right to begin with, you probably lost a lot of traffic in the first 30 days, which are the most critical. Also check with your real estate agent (I'm assuming you are using one), and see how the property is being marketed. As Lynn stated in her post, there are a number of websites that your property should be marketed on. IE: my website not only features my properties, but those same properties are linked to 12 other websites that feature homes for sale. This does not include my MLS or the sites that it links to, that's an extra bonus. So, as you can see, there's a lot of exposure. Check with your agent and make sure that he/she has a website that links to other websites. You may just need more exposure. Lynn hit on some key points as far as pictures. You want a lot of pictures of your home showing up on your listing. Your agent should take pictures of the property that show your home in it's best light. Maybe you have a great backyard with extensive landscaping, or this super great master bath, make sure people see that. It's all about getting people through the door. One last note, don't let the assessed value of your home lead you down the wrong path. In today's market there are a lot of homes that are selling for less than assessed values. It's the nature of the beast , right now. Your best bet is to get an agent that can show you sales comps in your area that you compare your property to. Have the agent make the adjustments for bathrooms, square footage, etc. and have them prove to you that your sales price is where it should be. This is called a CMA. If all this doesn't work and you still have no traffic, then consider a new agent. Good luck!!
IF listed thru a realtor what are their statements, the more expensive of home less traffic limited amount of people who can qualify, how is the info listed in MLS, does it have view? is the property pictures with one picture or more? is the property directed to other website MLS limits the number of pictures featured on their website? How is the property marketed and too whom? If you not obtaining any showings ask your realtor how are you marketing the house, if your unhappy perhaps locate another agent who will market your home ask what website do they post your home for sale. GOOD LUCK