Home Selling in 92804>Question Details

Ts, Home Seller in 92804

We have a fifth wheel trailer that we can't afford any more after my husband broke his back. We want to get rid of it ... What can we do?

Asked by Ts, 92804 Tue Apr 17, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I'm sorry to hear about your husband! I would list it on a local classifieds. I had a trailer a few years ago that I need to get rid of and that's where I sold mine. If it's in god shape you might be able to sell it to a dealer too. You probably wouldn't get as much money but it would be faster! http://www.bradstrailer.com/contact-us
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 5, 2014
I am sorry to hear about your husband. If you can send me some more information and maybe pictures I will check with some of my clients and friends to see if I can help you get it sold. I know many avid campers. My contact information is john@ocjohn.com or 949 218-0280. I can even stop by and take a few pictures next time I am in your area.

All the best

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 18, 2012
Ts -

You can list it on Craigs List under RVs, Consign it with one of the big RV dealers like Mike Thompson RV, or McMahan's RV or El Monte RV. You can also place an Ad in the newspaper.

Tell me a little about it and I'll ask around....

Thom Colby
RE Broker
Newport Beach & Palm Desert CA
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer