Home Selling in Englewood>Question Details

fictionwrite…, Home Buyer in Englewood, FL

We have a 4 BR 2.5 bath 3230 sq foot home on l.72 acres that was updated in 2001. Is $252,000 an appropriate asking price?

Asked by fictionwriterccc, Englewood, FL Thu Feb 21, 2013

Answers

7
Fiction.....

The information you have provided is good for a "starter" but there are many more important factors the enter into consideration here. Age of the home, garage size, the extent of updates, portion of land usable, overall condition, etc.

You best bet for accurate information is to request a market analysis from a local agent(s)....not someone from Brooklyn or have a professional appraisal done. Kim, Jim, Dave, and Tammie would be great choices.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 24, 2013
We would have to know condition and location to give you an idea. Better yet, contact an agent to list your home for sale.
I live in Englewood and there are so many variables that would determine if your price is high or low. Location, neighborhood, condition of home and upgrades, zoning and assessments, etc. I would be happy to stop by to tour the home then prepare a complimentary market analysis. Let me know if I can help you in any way.
Kim Kruysman
Michael Saunders
941-441-6628
kimkruysman@michaelsaunders.com
kimkruysman.michaelsaunders.com
I think every seller should be pushing the boundaries on price right now due to high demand and low inventory.

Depending on where you are in Englewood, I think your price is a bit low. I'd love to discuss how to market your home online, where all the buyers are, especially the international buyers with cash to spend right now.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your home.

David Barr, Broker Associate
Allison James Homes & Estates
Hi David,

We are with BuyOwner, so the most I could offer you is 3% if you sell our home. We're already on MLS, Trulia, Realtor.com and a host of others. We had the house last at $275,000, but no takers, so we dropped the price. Two realators evaluated our home, showed us comparables, and said it was worth between $250,000 and $300,000, but I doubt it would appraise at the higher number. Also, one realtor told me houses over 200,000 weren't selling well unless they were condos.

Carolyn

Your thoughts?
Flag Fri Feb 22, 2013
I would be happy to give you a free comparative market anlaysis.

Selling your home is a huge undertaking and involves more than you may have planned for. As a professional Realtor, I can help you with what works best and what doesn't work so well when selling your home. I can:

- provide an objective, fair analysis of your property
- make recommendations to enhance its saleability
- increase your market exposure
- help with advertising by featuring it on my website
- and much more!

Please contact me. We can meet to discuss where to go from here.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/
Absolutely! In a buyer's market, its a bit of a bargain.
I could give you a quick number.
Message me the address. If it looks possible, we can take a more in depth look later.
Respectfully,

Jim Sweat, ABR, CRS, CDPE, GRI, e-PRO, ILHM
REALTOR
Author of REAL ESTATE CSI: CONTROVERSY, SECRETS & INSIGHT (availalable early 2013) American Realty
Mobile: 941-306-7384
Fax: 941-484-6747
http://www.JimSweat.com
http://www.ExplainShortSales.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimsweat

A Proven Professional Working for You!
18 Years Experience