Roberto, Home Buyer in Amarillo, TX

We are thinking of selling our home. We owe 146,000 on it and it is appraised for 133,000.

Asked by Roberto, Amarillo, TX Sat Feb 16, 2013

We could pay $5,000 toward the mortgage to get it closer to the appraisal price, but not sure if that is what is best.

Answers

5
Robyn Long’s answer
Roberto, I would love to meet with you and we can discuss your options. Give me a cal/text me at 806-395-0496 or you can e-mail me at robynlong@kw.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
We have been told that a short sale would be our best option. We do not want to do that and we do not have a hardship or bad credit. As a matter of fact, we have very good credit. You can contact me at 806-341-0339
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013
Roberto, please give me a call; I'd love to discuss selling your home! -Morgan 806-340-0416 morganS@kw.com http://morgan.kwrealty.com/
I am curious as to if you are speaking of the current tax roll appraisal for your property or you had a appraisal done by a licensed appraiser? You should interview numerous real estate agents and see what options are best for you and your property. Not all REALTORS are created equal and the agency doesn't always mold well for both partIes. Make sure you chose an agent that will provide the services you need and also have a full understanding of our local market conditions!
We had it appraised by a licensed appraiser two weeks ago. We were trying to get it refinanced, but it didn't go through because we have two loans and the house is not worth what we paid for it. Our home is nice, but because of the market, we have been put in this situation. We are not in a hardship, just a bit disappointed about the value
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Roberto,
You have many options and I would like to talk to you in detail. Here are some considerations,
If you don't have to sell, well don't. If you need to sell you can look at finding the right buyer to pay what's needed with a contribution by you included. I can also suggest minor improvements and staging your home for sale to appraise higher and attract the right buyer who will pay the most. Depending on your credit situation or lack there of you can short sale. Of coarse other less desirable options are there also. It's a huge situation when your in it. Sometimes the easy way out is not the best. I can guide you.

Randy Hutchinson
http://www.amarillo-tx-realestate.com/
806 517-8968
Roberto, I would love to speak with you further about selling. There are a lot of variables that go in the selling process! Give me a call at 806-626-3065 and we can discuss further!
Web Reference: http://www.amahomes.net