dekat65, Home Seller in Elkton, FL

We are owners of 4455 SR 206 West Elkton - 32033. We are interested in selling this property. Contact us at (904) 217-9433 or (904) 327-4254

Asked by dekat65, Elkton, FL Tue Jan 1, 2013

dekat65@yahoo.com

Answers

3
Happy New Year!

I just called and left messages on both #'s a few minutes ago. I would be happy to discuss listing your property on SR 206. I primarily List & work with Buyers on rural properties, acreage, etc., west of I-95 in the St Augustine, Elkton areas. Please call me @ 904-814-4394 mobile or my home/office # 904-825-4749 in order to obtain additional information about your property neccessary to work up a Market Analysis for you.

I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in selling your Home!

Beth Anderson, Realtor
Prime Real Estate Co
904-814-4394 Mobile
Thank you Mr and Mrs Esdelle
If no local Florida Realtor contacts you, get back to me and I gladly refer an experienced area REaltor
colleague to you, just let me know.

You already made the right first step, not to do this on your own but to connect with a good area REaltor to assist you, to price your home right, and hopefully your Realtor also will help you prepare your home for sale, in other words see if there are some repairs, some updates are necessary,
or even some staging sometimes it does not require hiring a company unless the home is vacant,
but just move around the existing furniture, or remove some, and show the home at its best to potential buyers and on photos, a very inexpensive way to upgrade and update a home of course is
paint, a wall here a wall there in en vogue colors, will do a lot....
I have contacted two Realtors in your area to connect with you, and they will let you know
how they found you through me.

Edith YourRealtor4Life with @Properties
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
with @Properties in the city of Chicago, N and NW suburbs and the North Shore
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com or EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com
visit my web to get to know me better and find out about all my client services
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life