Naf23, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

We are looking for an aggressive realtor...

Asked by Naf23, Clearwater, FL Mon Sep 14, 2009

We are looking for an aggressive realtor who will correctly set the price of our home and market the home so that we can get out ASAP. We live in Lutz and there are very few comparable houses nearby. There are also few for sale. Our neighborhood is well-established and on a ski lake. We are doing some cosmetic rehabbing and will be able to list in the next few weeks. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Answers

7
Hi There,
Setting price is the single most important factor in selling a home. Where do people start when looking for a home? With their budget! How do they search for a home online? By price. Of course other factors play a roll, like location, curb appeal, size etc...I work in the North Tampa Coldwell Banker office in which Lutz is one of our biggest service areas. Tampa in general only has 2 months of inventory total, which is extremely low and sellers are reaping the benefits! I would love the oppurtunity to share how I can market your home aggressively. Coldwell Banker is the #1 Real Estate Franchise in the world. Our listings go GLOBAL within 24 hours which is hugely important since our area has many snowbird & relocation customers. Which leads me to our relocation program. We also market on over 550 websites with your home being on all of them! No other company can offer you these. As a customer of ours you are given a password to have access to your transaction 24 hours a day for the rest of your life using our Homebase program. Your listing will be part of our In Touch program which allows us to capture every buyer who inquires about your home wether its by calling off the sign or off any of those 550 websites. These are really just a few of the incentives we offer. Please call me for a competitive market on your home so I can get it sold for you!! Lutz is one of my favorite markets!
Amanda Alexaner
Coldwell Banker
http://www.sellyourhomewithamanda.com
509-948-2176
To aggressively market a home - there are many factors. You have hit on two of the big ones which is price and making sure it shows well by doing the cosmetic rehab. The third is knowing the market and getting to all the buyers out there. Are listings are in the windows and along the walls of many of the most popular cities and countries around the world. We work not only within the local market but with an international presence recognized in 32 countries and four continents. I am happy to put an individualized market plan that is fully approved by you and will get your listing out not only locally but internationally through my brokerage. Please forward your property and I would be happy to review it.
Pricing is the key to this market. There has and continues to be greater activity in the last 5-6 months with several factors impacting this, though mostly due to pricing being at a level not seen for almost a decade.
Our team would be more than effective with a marketing plan and drive to get the job done. Sounds like you have a unique property and true ski-lake estates are in demand.
Please feel free to contact us @ 727-415-4982 or email me the address of the property to khoutz3@tampabay.rr.com
If you'd like to have your property "Featured" in the two most powerful site... choose Prudential!
We expose to: Yahoo.com/realestate and Realtor.com in addittion to Trulia, Zillow and other 200 major portals.
We have 17 offices troughout Tampa, hence your home will be pitched to more than 1000 agents istantly!
In addition, I'm a short-sale/investment specialist with International liasons.
Also I'm actively working on a program that can almost guarantee to sell in 3 months in addition to MLS.
feel free to ask me about it as i cannot disclose my secret to everyone :)
Antonio - Prudential Tropical
813-785-7529
Web Reference: http://www.hothomespot.com/
Less talk and more action will get the job done for you. Lou
As a realtor Husband and wife team, with over 20 years combined experience, we know what it takes to market your home in today's market. Most important is the relationship between us and our client, two, is pricing of the property and three, marketing of the property in over 16-20 websites. Internet marketing is where your property will sell. 90% of the buyers are on the internet way before they contact a realtor. Like you, they are looking to the internet to get all the info they can before they actually begin looking. Other than referral and repeat business, we get most of our buyers from the internet. Let us know how we can help you with the marketing of your home.

Bill Szydlowski
The Szydlowski Team
Future Home Realty\
813-323-4443
Web Reference: http://www.tampamyhome.com
I can help you out. I live in Lutz (Cheval) myself. If you send me the address of the home, I can see what I can come up with for a good price that will allow you to get the most profit, but also sell the house fast. I'll also go over my marketing plan with you. I would do everything from advertising on on several hundred websites up to TV advertising (I can get really cheap tv advertising). You can get more info at
http://www.luxordreams.com/sell.cgi

Mark
(813) 333-9397
Web Reference: http://www.LuxorDreams.com