Home Selling in Wakefield>Question Details

M, Home Buyer in Massachusetts

We are looking for a motivated realtor who can help us sell our condo in Wakefield.

Asked by M, Massachusetts Sun Aug 1, 2010

Our condo was previously listed and we had an offer fall through. We are ready to start fresh and find the right fit for us.

Answers

5
Tom and Joanne Team’s answer
Morgan:

Are you considering selling and buying? What qualifications are you looking for in your "motivated Realtor"? Because in this economy just about every Realtor I meet is motivated, but I would not say that they are all qualified! That is the point you need to recognize. You need a Realtor that has a track record of 24-36 months of consistent sales in order to qualify them as a deal maker. I am your Realtor as I have closed over 60 units in the last 24 months. If you want results then we are a click away. Best
Dear Morgan,

There are many questions you need to ask your next "prospect" Realtor. Don't settle for the first one that comes to your door. Ask questions! Ask for references! Don't be afraid to ask!

Your best Realtor will have experienced an offer that fell through. There is a Realtor out their for you, just don't settle.
Hello Morgan- I work in nearby Wilmington and I know a couple local realtors that are good and should be able to help you. Please feel free to contact me directly if you'd like.
Is the condo in a development that is currently on the approved list of either FHA/HUD or Fannie Mae? If not, that could also be a pending problem...
Ken L.
Morgan,

When selling the three most important factors in producing a sale are:

1. Price- this is the very first factor considered by buyers the next consideration is whether or not ths number represents a good value for them.

2. Visibility-a successful experience normally involves a comprehensive marketing plan which includes bot individual and corporate recognition. If the agent can't demonstrate a high internet visibility consider other options.

3. Appeal-make your home "shine" both inside and out. This may include de-cluttering, painting, planting, repairs, updates, etc.

If you can project your home with a "WOW" factor to buyers, you will be well on your way to finding the success you are seeking. We recommend viewing you task ahead of you not so much from identifying a motivated agent but finding one that knows how to conduct a successful sales experience.

Best wishes with your sale.

It can be frustrating when others sell theirs so quicky and easily. I can send you all the listings for similar condos in your area and price range, sold and currently listed. You can see what is out there and where you need to be. I can help you find a good fit for a listing agent in your area.