Frustrating…, Home Buyer in Mission Viejo, CA

We are extremely dissatisfied with our realtor. He has lied to us, ignored us on multiple occasions in regards to the sale of our condo/house purchase

Asked by Frustrating Experience, Mission Viejo, CA Tue Oct 16, 2012

I have a huge long typed up document that we are planning on sending to the General Manager of the broker he works for. We dont want to work with our realtor anymore, we had 3 offers on our condo the 1st day and he hasnt done anything but take photo's post the MLS, blow us off and docusign the appropriate boxes. my wife and I are extremely aggrivated and frustrated and we dont feel that he deserves any of the commission. Should we submit this document to his General Manager?

Answers

3
We accepted one of the offers but they were never truly presented to us by our agent the best he did was email copies to us after we demanded to see the offers and have them explained. So we finally gave in and accepted one that was for our asking price after about 5 days on the market. We never heard if any additional offers came in. We have all of the text messages and email correspondences saved. It truly has been a really bad and stressful past two weeks. the worst part is that we are supposed to close Escrow in a little over a week and my wife and I have had to do all the coordination and paperwork ourselves mainly without his representation or counsel.
Absolutely - this letter should also go to his broker and the local association of Realtors in your area. The broker is the one legally responsible for his actions.
Sure, go ahead.

What happened with the three offers that you got the first day it was on the market?