Home Selling in Irvington>Question Details

Donna, Home Seller in 46219

We are considering changing realtors. We would like a realtor that specializes in Irvington. Can you help?

Asked by Donna, 46219 Fri Sep 11, 2009

Answers

4
I have sold several properties in Irvington and would be happy to work with you. Check out http://www.HomeRebates4HomeBuyers.com or contact KenFisher@Realtor.com for information regarding our rebate program.
Donna:

I have lived in, worked in and sold property in Irvington.

But there's a bigger issue at hand, I believe. Whether someone "specializes" in an area as a Listing Agent is - in my opinion - less important than the agent who represents the Buyer knowing about the area.

As a Listing Broker, it is important that I am providing my clients with top-tier marketing services, professional-quality photography, broad exposure on social media (Facebook, etc.), virtual tours, etc. It's less important that I know every detail about the neighborhood, as I am attempting to attract Buyers and their Agents who already know about the area.

With over 15 years in the Marketing and Advertising business (including 3 years in Irvington), and 8 years in the Real Estate business, I think you'll find that the services I provide and the marketing exposure I create are unmatched in this marketplace.

So if you're looking for a Broker who is a technically savvy marketing expert - as well as one who has lived in, worked in and sold property in Irvington - then perhaps we should chat.

Good luck in your search.

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group, LLC
joe@macduffrealty.com
Yes I can my office is only a few minutes from Irvington. Please feel free to contact me 3-17-542-7653 and my website is http://www.speaktocheeks.com
Please contact me directly with additional details so that I can further assist you. mariam@mrahmani.com

Thank you!