Kirpal Singh, Home Owner in Pittsford, NY

WRONG public records. Please respond.

Asked by Kirpal Singh, Pittsford, NY Sun Nov 4, 2012

The information shown about my house on your site displays wrong information and it claims to be public record. I would like to know the source of your WRONG public records. Please respond.

Answers

3
Consider contacting customer service directly http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 5, 2012
What specifically is wrong? Have you looked up your information on the monroe county's website?
Kirpal,
Trulia is only as accurate as the information on the Internet. Trulia may pull information from various sites that may or may not be verified independently. Check your deed at your local municipality or give me a call and I will assist in looking your deed up to make sure it is correct. If you are truly interested in selling your home then the agent who assists you just needs to input the correct info into trulia or the local multiple listing service.
Again if you would like further assistance or advice on your home feel free to contact me anytime at 585-236-7780 or email me at BradNewton@RemaxCustom.com.

Brad Newton
Certified Buyer Representative
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
REMAX Custom
Bradley,
I think being the purchaser I know what I paid for and what size house I paid for. The MLS records clearly state it is 2851 sq ft and I am questioning Trulia not to show me but tell me which record are they looking at. My sales agent, sellers sales agent, the MLS record all know it is 2851 sq. ft but Trulia is still reporting 2725 sq ft - why don't they take the latest and greatest info?

Kirpal
Flag Mon Nov 5, 2012