G.schinazi, Both Buyer and Seller in 1557 E 9 TH STREET 1...

WHERE CAN I ADVERTISE MY CO-OP FOR SALE FOR FREE ?

Asked by G.schinazi, 1557 E 9 TH STREET 11230 BROOKLYN Thu Mar 12, 2009

Answers

7
Hi Schinazi,
We specalize in co op lending... once you have advertised your co op and have a buyer, give them my phone number for financing... I look forward to working with you!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
I have sold my share of listing in the Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island.
But the calls are coming in and the requests are so many that I need to
show more of them. I would love to have work with you and any referrals
we can add my inventory for sale. Please send fee and we will work on
them together. I just need a few seconds to sit with you and discuses a
plan that will work for bothof us. Please just give me a call as soon as you can.
If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group LC
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
ANSWER FROM THE CO-OP QUEEN!

Hello, you can advertise your co-op for free in many places online. The thing is, you are competing with many other owners and real estate agents and you need to know how to work your ads to get the attention they deserve. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have if you call me today.

Visit my website to see how I advertise co-ops and how many I have already sold in a down market.

Go to: http://www.KandHhomes.com

Rhonda Holt - Licensed Agent
Co-op Specialist
Weichert Realtors, H.P Greenfield
Type FSBO in google and many sites will appear. Most FSBO sites will let you list your home for free.
Web Reference: http://www.fhaloanagent.com
If you want the most money to end up in your pocket, hire a good, honest, professional realtor. The only reason buyers go to unrepresented sellers is to save money. You can't both save the same money. And, if you wait until the Spring market is over, you will lose a considerable amount of money. Don't gamble with your biggest asset - USE A PROFESSIONAL.
great answer!
Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012
Hi G.....

You can Google and find several sites where you can advertise your property for free.

Can I briefly tell you facts of today's market?
I'm assuming you prefer not to use an agent because you want to NET the highest amount. Makes all the sense in the world. In Theory.
In today's market we have more inventory then ever before over 9000 listings and counting. As the spring hits and things warm up, more people will put their apartments for sale.
With an agent it takes on average 162 days to sell an apartment. For every month it stays on the market after that you can add 10 additional days to that #. This is with an agent who will advertise for you, market, host open houses, get brokers in, and whatever else they do.
Most qualified buyers use brokers to help them find properties, even if they find it on their own online, they will most likely call a broker to negotiate for them. If they don't, you are looking at an investor or a vulture who will come in and low ball because they can. And they know if it wont be your apartment, they can look at 20 others and put it multiple offers on a few at one time. That's the trend today.
Prices will probably drop some more.
You have to ask your self, How will you make your apartment STAND OUT by advertising it for free?

You may want to reconsider that route.

I wish you best of luck.
~Alen
By simply asking this question on Trulia you have advertised your co-op in some respects because myself and others will be aware that you are selling a co-op! With regard to marketing it on Trulia, only a real estate agent place an actual advertisement on the site. If you want, contact me and perhaps I can help you out with that. The only option you have on Trulia to market your co-op would be to sign up and create a "blog" in which you can mention the co-op for sale and details. You can also go to the web site http://www.CraigsList.com which is probably one of the most highly trafficked web sites with regard to buyers looking to purchase a co-op in Brooklyn.

Another option you have would be to hire a real estate agent to market the property for you! Then the agent would incur the marketing expenses and you would not have to pay anything until and unless you actually sell your co-op. This will be worth your while because you will not accept an offer unless you get a net dollar amount that is sufficient. By the way, usually the agents fee is justified simply do to the fact that statistically we get homeowners higher prices than they would have without our assistance! We also know how to qualify buyer to make sure that they can get the mortgage and more importantly pass the board!

My office is located right in your area, I would love the opportunity to help you. Please contact me, I am sure you will be glad that you did!

Mitchell Feldman
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665 Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MFeldman@MadisonEstates.com